Edin Dzeko

Not having a big public profile is hurting him, maybe if he shagged hookers and cheated like Mario and Tevez..

Malty said:
Not having a big public profile is hurting him, maybe if he shagged hookers and cheated like Mario and Tevez..
See, it's posts like this meant in the manner who have posted it, that if someone posted something as snide as that about Dzeko that a 100 page thread kick starts.

Edin is too nice though......and you know he will just accept being on the bench. Cant see the other 3 being quite being treated the way he has been. Benched after scoring again

one thing you have to say that Dzeko doesnt really get a consistent run and hence have never been able to able to achieve the confidence of a world class striker which he potentially is,if i am not wrong he was rested after he scored 4 against Totenham last season.He always had to play as a second Fidel since his arrival,with Bosnia you will find a different Dzeko all together because of the confidence they have in him.At stoke he should have started ahead of Balotelli considering the physicality of the game.

brian the blue said:
Strage one leaving him out today, as I can't see him playing against Madrid or at home to Arsenal.
agree with this. aguero should definitely play against real and i can't see tevez benched.

Content with a point but I'd have started Dzeko today. He played pretty well against QPR and had a good international break.

Tho I can understand starting with Mario and Tevez against Stoke since they're better when it comes to short interchanging play, which is probably the better tactic when you're up against Stoke's defenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.