Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
forevermancity said:
if we had bale in this team....dzeko would be unplayable
True.

We tried to get Dzeko in the game at Everton by playing Kolarov. That's why I was very disappointed with Dzeko's game. In the 2nd half we were camped around their box, and Dzeko had no goal threat whatsoever and as said above his body language was unacceptable

I very rarely criticise players, but I thought his attitude was awful and he let a lot of people down not least himself. I hope Mancini read him the riot act afterwards. If I were him I'd have been very angry with him. He was lucky not to have been subbed for Lopes

Marvin said:
forevermancity said:
True.

We tried to get Dzeko in the game at Everton by playing Kolarov. That's why I was very disappointed with Dzeko's game. In the 2nd half we were camped around their box, and Dzeko had no goal threat whatsoever and as said above his body language was unacceptable

I very rarely criticise players, but I thought his attitude was awful and he let a lot of people down not least himself. I hope Mancini read him the riot act afterwards. If I were him I'd have been very angry with him. He was lucky not to have been subbed for Lopes

Tried is different to what actually happened on the pitch(do people actually watch the game or just start blabbering random shit that actually didnt happen). Kolov crossing could hardly get past the first player or went to the fukin moon let alone to the strikers. And ye he had a shit game but from all the shit he was the only striker that had shots on goal/and setup some chances aswell. that's a sad state of affairs for the rest of the team aint it?

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
O hey there. why would i "fuk off"' when he leaves? im pretty sure im not Bosnian im pointing out Facts and not some wild rant some people have with regards to dzeko. plastic ***** ? hmm interesting thanks for your fantastic contribution.

You fucking prick, you're a Liverpool fan. It's the same old narrow minded shit with you Yank, please just fuck off.

hahah I gues i struck a nerve. hmm intresting that u say im a liverpool fan (which is true) but im also a fan of city.
images

Say's it all. Plastic fairweather fan, do one.

AntiUnited said:
Marvin said:
forevermancity said:
True.

Tried is different to what actually happened on the pitch(do people actually watch the game or just start blabbering random shit that actually didnt happen). Kolov crossing could hardly get past the first player or went to the fukin moon let alone to the strikers. And ye he had a shit game but from all the shit he was the only striker that had shots on goal/and setup some chances aswell. that's a sad state of affairs for the rest of the team aint it?
I didn't see Dzeko have any shots on goal or make any meaningful contribution or effort. The only thing I remember him doing is lying on the ground after diving.

Contrast to Tevez who was constantly coming deep, combining with play and driving at the opponents penalty area trying to get a shot away. Perhaps he should have scored when he got his foot on the end of a through ball in the 2nd half, but he was at least an attacking threat.

Nice guy but garbage.

I actually had to double check with my lad as to whether we'd subbed him in the last 20 mins yesterday, completely anonymous.

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
You fucking prick, you're a Liverpool fan. It's the same old narrow minded shit with you Yank, please just fuck off.

hahah I gues i struck a nerve. hmm intresting that u say im a liverpool fan (which is true) but im also a fan of city.
images

Say's it all. Plastic fairweather fan, do one.

Interesting i first get accused for being a Bosnian for having contrary views on dzeko and trying to clear up half the utter shit said about him. Then u and that other clown starting getting personal with your labeling and words. and now your calling me plastic thats an intresting word since i guess by deff its true but u cant tell me who and who i dont like. so again come back with proper arguments when it comes to dzeko or just piss off.

Rammy Blue said:
Nice guy but garbage.

I actually had to double check with my lad as to whether we'd subbed him in the last 20 mins yesterday, completely anonymous.
Not garbage. Won two titles and been a big part of those campaigns, but at the moment his effort is non-existent. I expected some big performances from Dzeko in Cup games where he got a rare start.

It seems he has accepted he's on the way out, and because we don't have a 4th striker we have no choice but to play him

Marvin said:
AntiUnited said:
Marvin said:
True.

I didn't see Dzeko have any shots on goal or make any meaningful contribution or effort. The only thing I remember him doing is lying on the ground after diving.

Contrast to Tevez who was constantly coming deep, combining with play and driving at the opponents penalty area trying to get a shot away. Perhaps he should have scored when he got his foot on the end of a through ball in the 2nd half, but he was at least an attacking threat.

where u watching the game then ? cuz dzeko had 2 shots on goal in succession all be it weak shots but shots non the less. he had 3 good chips 1 toch passes which led to good scoring chances. Yes he was lying on the ground which i said many times now he had a shit game but was better then the rest of the dross displayed from the midfield to attack.

AntiUnited said:
Marvin said:
AntiUnited said:

where u watching the game then ? cuz dzeko had 2 shots on goal in succession all be it weak shots but shots non the less. he had 3 good chips 1 toch passes which led to good scoring chances. Yes he was lying on the ground which i said many times now he had a shit game but was better then the rest of the dross displayed from the midfield to attack.
It was the worst game I have seen Dzeko play for City and it does my head in when players don't try. I'll forgive everything if a player tries, but when he doesn't it's unforgiveable and I very rarely if ever criticise City players.

Had enough now. All the points about Dzeko and Mancini seem to have been made

Marvin said:
AntiUnited said:
Marvin said:

It was the worst game I have seen Dzeko play for City and it does my head in when players don't try. I'll forgive everything if a player tries, but when he doesn't it's unforgiveable and I very rarely if ever criticise City players.

Had enough now. All the points about Dzeko and Mancini seem to have been made

na i agree that they are both done imo. they both simply dont care which is a shame cuz once he leaves he will start scoring for fun and will have this why did we let him go thread and people will starting bitching(not u in particular) Why isint our new striker scoring god i wish we had dzeko again he scored all those crucial goals and jazz. because we havent fixed the most important flaw is that our MIDFIELD is the reason for the shit striker play. u said it before tevez comes deep to get the ball. dzeko playing ont he wing = cuz of no service or the lethargic play its simple really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.