yay another thread having a go at our players

top scorer,give the guy a break

Re: We fight to the end - someone tell Edin Dzeko

I hope next year we can sing we're man city we fight from the start

forevermancity said:

Carlos is our top scorer, not that tosser.

When you're fighting against the odds, you need all your players giving 100%.

It has been obvious for some time that Dzeko's heart is not in it. First there was the Liverpool home game, and then there was the Everton game. There have been Cup games where's he started and he could have filled his boots but the effort was not there.

I will accept players having a bad time in front of goal. I will not accept players sulking and giving up.

Seosa said:
forevermancity said:

Carlos is our top scorer, not that tosser.

in the league Dzeko is the top scorer, and for a player who doesnt fit into our system he is doing quite well

not really a tosser either, really nice guy, proabably one of the nicest in the squad, and if you lik ehim or not to call him a tosser isnt a fair assessment

Its not so much the work rate with him - I don't think he would benefit from non stop running like Tevez - its the petulance and pathetic body language and sulking that he sometimes does for 90 minutes each week.

I dont understand why he does it? Guaranteed plenty of starts, playing with some class players for a team at the top end of the league... don't understand his problem?

Maybe lack of competition is the issue?

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I've suported Dzeko since he arrived and will certainly never boo a City player but I have reached the conclusion he should go. Mentally, he is a submissive, allowing centre halves to dominate him at will. Instead of fighting back he bleats and moans and even lies on the floor squealing while the opposition are attacking. There's no excuse for that and it's the hallmark of a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.