Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
jrb said:
Not going to have a pop at Edin.

The fact that he won't be wearing a City shirt next season is enough.

Thanks for the memories Edin.

Top post!

His name will echo in City's history.

And will make most of our money back because the lad will be used more effectively in Germany.

Dortmund?

Agree completely with Tolms, the guy will go down in history.

We've only won the league 3 times in over a hundred years and this guy played a major part in it.

Will do the business once again in Germany.

we should get most of our money back but i will be sad to see him go.....

i thought he would be a superstar but it never quite happened.

Man, was he battered to shit physically yesterday (Distin and all)...Me and my dad (Bosnian, of course) were watching the game, praying he doesnt get hurt -we have major EC qualifier vs Greece on friday...<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 pm --<br /><br />As one of his biggest fans - I expected more from him yesterday...but realistically he did no worse than anyone else on the pitch...so he should not be a focus of this team's current fallout...
Plus he had the ungrateful part of business fighting with those two di*kheads of CB's of theirs.

Reading last few pages of this thread - it's AMAZING how much some of you guys underestimate the physicality of yesterday's game...

To me, Everton is a better (and tougher to play against) version of Stoke as they are not only as physical but are also faster...

I bet majority of you, Internet tough-fellow, would properly cry like little girls on that pop from Distin that suposedly didnt even happen...just sayin'.

Dzeko has, I believe, two goals less than Tevez and is even with Aguero.

That said - neither of the three have performed on par with last season...coincidence??

When will you thickheads realise that this team's problem this year is midfield??

Have you happen to watch Barry-Garcia-Milner combo yesterday?? Have they produced ANYTHING the entire game for the strikers??

People who want Dzeko out might get their wish - but I'm afraid, unless City gets some quality midfielders and wingers - you can have Jesus Christ wearing number 9, and he will under-deliver.

Book it.

EaglesFan said:

That said - neither of the three have performed on par with last season...coincidence??

When will you thickheads realise that this team's problem this year is midfield??

Have you happen to watch Barry-Garcia-Milner combo yesterday?? Have they produced ANYTHING the entire game for the strikers??

People who want Dzeko out might get their wish - but I'm afraid, unless City gets some quality midfielders and wingers - you can have Jesus Christ wearing number 9, and he will under-deliver.

Book it.
Top post,Dzeko will be a beast in the right system,we simply do not create for a centre forward and they normally find themselves on the half way line.

EaglesFan said:
Reading last few pages of this thread - it's AMAZING how much some of you guys underestimate the physicality of yesterday's game...

To me, Everton is a better (and tougher to play against) version of Stoke as they are not only as physical but are also faster...

I bet majority of you, Internet tough-fellow, would properly cry like little girls on that pop from Distin that suposedly didnt even happen...just sayin'.
I'm tough as fuck and could snap Edna in half and make broth from his bones.
You want some??

Thenumber1blue said:
EaglesFan said:

Book it.
Top post,Dzeko will be a beast in the right system,we simply do not create for a centre forward and they normally find themselves on the half way line.

Thanks mate - but it's really obvious...you really have to be blind, or flat-out hate Edin (which is disgraceful) to constantly single out his performances when all forwards are struggling mightily. FFS Aguero has to pull of miracles to get on the score sheet!

Now, as for motivation (or lack thereof) of certain players - you dont have to be genious to understand...if you have plans to replace people - KEEP IT TO YOURSELF UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON (Mr. Mancini).

You dont "motivate" your players by doing interviews where you indicate you'll be replacing them...these are not kids, these guys have enormous egos - just how the fuck you expect them to react to that??

I swear, when it comes to managing people - Mancini has to be up there with the worst I've ever witnessed.

Was he balls man handled by Everton.

He got an "elbow" (I use that word losely) to the face after purposely trying to back into Distin, whilst not once looking at the ball.

He turned well on the edge of the box, created a few yards of space to shot but instead flopped to the ground and moaned when the whistle didn't go.

EaglesFan you are simply, and quite obviously, just trying to defend the indefensible. He was terrible yesterday. He wasn't bullied and kicked, he just didn't try.

EDIT: is indefensible even a word? Regardless, you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.