Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko was as much of a shithouse yesterday as he always is.

He did a similar 'falling over after a tackle and moaning' thing against Liverpool at home the other week which lead to a goal against.

Never been good enough. Never will be.

Time to recognise that, get our £ back and buy a better alternative.

pudge said:
Was he balls man handled by Everton.

He got an "elbow" (I use that word losely) to the face after purposely trying to back into Distin, whilst not once looking at the ball.

He turned well on the edge of the box, created a few yards of space to shot but instead flopped to the ground and moaned when the whistle didn't go.

EaglesFan you are simply, and quite obviously, just trying to defend the indefensible. He was terrible yesterday. He wasn't bullied and kicked, he just didn't try.

EDIT: is indefensible even a word? Regardless, you know what I mean.

I wasnt talking about that obvious flop :-), just the game in general...
I remember at the start of 2nd half we were doing tons of kickouts to him, he managed to win a lot of them - but got hit over and over again in the process...not making excuses for poor display - but people make it out as it was a walk in the park...let's see how everyone else did yesterday, for change.

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
Was he balls man handled by Everton.

He got an "elbow" (I use that word losely) to the face after purposely trying to back into Distin, whilst not once looking at the ball.

He turned well on the edge of the box, created a few yards of space to shot but instead flopped to the ground and moaned when the whistle didn't go.

EaglesFan you are simply, and quite obviously, just trying to defend the indefensible. He was terrible yesterday. He wasn't bullied and kicked, he just didn't try.

EDIT: is indefensible even a word? Regardless, you know what I mean.

I wasnt talking about that obvious flop :-), just the game in general...
I remember at the start of 2nd half we were doing tons of kickouts to him, he managed to win a lot of them - but got hit over and over again in the process...not making excuses for poor display - but people make it out as it was a walk in the park...let's see how everyone else did yesterday, for change.
For a change? There's a post match thread after every game.

As this is the Dzeko thread, people will comment on he's atrociuos and not even half-arsed display.

If you think he was subject to physicality, why can't a 6'4", strong lad like him dish it out as well?

Stoned Rose said:
Dzeko was as much of a shithouse yesterday as he always is.

He did a similar 'falling over after a tackle and moaning' thing against Liverpool at home the other week which lead to a goal against.

Never been good enough. Never will be.

Time to recognise that, get our £ back and buy a better alternative.
Spot on, Coward

I don't see any of you Edin's critics (pudge et al.) posting your valuable wisdom in this QUALITY discussion about real issues our Team is facing:

Mentality and facts thread.

He will most likely be gone this summer but other major problems need to be addressed. Until then, live in the bubble and continue to scapegoate the guy if that takes away your frustration. Reality hurts and that means aside from Zabaleta and Nastasic, whole team was below par this season.

And YES - he was atrocious yesterday 85+ of those minutes on the pitch. No fire in the guts. I blame Mancini as the leader. Lets hope we keep 2nd place.

I'm a fan of Dzeko, i like him and i've always backed him.

But i've had enough now, he's playing like he's been sold.

He's not interest, so why should i bother.

Sell him and replace if we can.

mcfc_nyc said:
I don't see any of you Edin's critics (pudge et al.) posting your valuable wisdom in this QUALITY discussion about real issues our Team is facing:

He will most likely be gone this summer but other major problems need to be addressed. Until then, live in the bubble and continue to scapegoate the guy if that takes away your frustration. Reality hurts and that means aside from Zabaleta and Nastasic, whole team was below par this season.

And YES - he was atrocious yesterday 85+ of those minutes on the pitch. No fire in the guts. I blame Mancini as the leader. Lets hope we keep 2nd place.
Edin critics?

Isn't this the Dzeko thread?

pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:

Edin critics?

I don't get why they all place such emphasis on capitals.

Seosa said:
pudge said:
mcfc_nyc said:

Edin critics?

I don't get why they all place such emphasis on capitals.
The last sentence made me laugh.

Dzeko plays well - "Where are all the 'haters' now?"

Dzeko plays bad - "I blame Mancini"

Freestyler said:
I'm a fan of Dzeko, i like him and i've always backed him.

But i've had enough now, he's playing like he's been sold.

He's not interest, so why should i bother.

Sell him and replace if we can.
My feelings too

We've done well to be where we are when we're reliant on Dzeko and Tevez up front. Tevez has been better recently, but for 2-3 months was as poor as I have ever seen him.

Dzeko looks like his heart is no longer in it. I'm sure the only reason he is playing is because we have no alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.