Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
Didn't you once admit that you had Bosnian ancestry? If not I apologise...

The fact that you push the "Liverpool plus City fan" bollocks is laughable.

I've mentioned Carlos' problems, but he still came back and made up for it. His woman was with Mancini, Dzeko is up his own arse, despite the good-guy image.

Re; Buzzer1, loving the tunes, fella, :P

Again who are u to tell me who i can and cant support.. why does it bother u so fuking much . never said i was of Bosnian ancestry.

And I've told you; it's an insult to genuine Blues. Ah well, you'll be gone in the summer, like Edin...

That might be so - but one thing will remain - based on a sample of dozens of your posts you might be a biggest a-hole I've ever witnessed in my lifetime, on the Internet/forums and beyond.

Degree of your ignorance and lack of basic respect for people, combined with obvious lack of common curtesy/communication skills is almost beyond everything I've seen...

Dzeko/no Dzeko, bosnians/no bosnians buddy - you ought to fix that attitude...for your own good.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:12 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
EaglesFan said:
Supposingly Wenger with a genuine interest in bringing Edin to Arsenal over the summer...would hate to see him leave City, but looks like it's inevitable.

Oh fuck, you're back! Thankfully, like AU, you'll be gone for good when Edin goes.

Exactly an example of what I said aboe...on something totally unconnected to you (Arsenal interest in Edin) - you find a reason to attack someone...

Yep, you're an a-hole, mate...major one. Have a good life.

BlueTG said:
noise said:
Spot on post mate! Seosa and Pudge are trolls and should be banned.
If they are trolls in your eyes, why bite and give them the pleasure?

Dont know about pudge (he appears an ok dude to me)...but this guy Seosa...he doesnt troll the topic, this guy will personnally attack you...just appears like a really frustrated person to me, rather than a troll. He will get personal on almost everyone..to the point where you have to respond...Oh well.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:28 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
noise said:
Abusing people is also against the Coc so technically both of you should be banned

if this was worth a ban - Seosa should have been banned billion times. If mods allow him to spew shit around on people - no double standards, please.

EaglesFan said:
BlueTG said:
noise said:

Dont know about pudge (he appears an ok dude to me)...but this guy Seosa...he doesnt troll the topic, this guy will personnally attack you...just appears like a really frustrated person to me, rather than a troll. He will get personal on almost everyone..to the point where you have to respond...Oh well.
Pudge and Seosa are friends. They will team up on you. Pudge being the more subtle one for sure.

I think people need to chill out personally. Different opinions on players always happens. There are people on here that will call C.Ronaldo shit because he played for the rags. People who dont think Messi is that great. People that argue that Maldini wasn't all that. In my eyes they are all fucking batshit but they are entitled to there own opinion

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I think people need to chill out personally. Different opinions on players always happens. There are people on here that will call C.Ronaldo shit because he played for the rags. People who dont think Messi is that great. People that argue that Maldini wasn't all that. In my eyes they are all fucking batshit but they are entitled to there own opinion
Ronaldo is shit because he played for the cunts ;)

EaglesFan said:
BlueTG said:
noise said:

Dont know about pudge (he appears an ok dude to me)...but this guy Seosa...he doesnt troll the topic, this guy will personnally attack you...just appears like a really frustrated person to me, rather than a troll. He will get personal on almost everyone..to the point where you have to respond...Oh well.

-- Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:28 pm --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
noise said:
Abusing people is also against the Coc so technically both of you should be banned

if this was worth a ban - Seosa should have been banned billion times. If mods allow him to spew shit around on people - no double standards, please.

He usually waits for me to post then accuses me of shit that i have never said or done. and he has this self entitled purity test to see who can and cannot support his team. kinda pathetic if u really think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.