Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
EaglesFan said:
Seosa said:
When did fucking Latvia get involved?

To you it appears that anyone but YOURSELF is at fault...so yea, Latvia is involved. Sweden too.

Really? Mindblowing humour there, fella...

I haven't actually said anyone is at fault over anything though...

sjk2008 said:
NipHolmes said:
Seosa said:
Despised by the plastics, mission accomplished!!!

In all seriousness, I'm glad they think I'm a troll, it shows how they get offended by people by who are offended by the way they treat City like a toy.

The lad who supports Liverpool and City, I will now label him a purple.

I bet he didn't know what to do last season in the CC. Who to chant for and was his euphoria higher than his depressive low?

Ahh, that will be Anti-United?

I'm guessing if Mourinho goes to Chelsea in the summer and should they go on to win the league, he'll be a Liverpool, Man City & Chelsea fan.
He'll need to invent a three sided coin to decide who to support on any given day.

sjk2008 said:
NipHolmes said:
Seosa said:
Despised by the plastics, mission accomplished!!!

In all seriousness, I'm glad they think I'm a troll, it shows how they get offended by people by who are offended by the way they treat City like a toy.

The lad who supports Liverpool and City, I will now label him a purple.

I bet he didn't know what to do last season in the CC. Who to chant for and was his euphoria higher than his depressive low?

Ahh, that will be Anti-United?

I'm guessing if Mourinho goes to Chelsea in the summer and should they go on to win the league, he'll be a Liverpool, Man City & Chelsea fan.

ya obviously i support liverpool cuz of all the trophies they have one in recent years.. remember i only started watching football like 4 years ago..

I watched Bundersleague on Monday/Tuesday (easter,s messed it up) and camera's panned round onto Edin watching Wolfsberg with two of his pals, the commentator said "wonder if Edin will be coming back"

I go away for a few days and what do I come back to - Pudge relocates to Bosnia and Herzegovina to find out for himself what's that hype about Dzeko while Seosa unfortunately stays back in his La-la-land ;)

Every time I tell myself I wont click on this f'n thread but curiosity wins. It is a truly very sad when you realize how much energy, time and effort some folks go through to disprove facts though opinions (btw, I had a very strong urge to capitalize 'facts & opinions' for emphasis but I remembered that Seosa doesn't like things capitalized).

Whatever legacy Edin leaves behind when he eventually moves on, I will always remember that poster while back (unfortunately forgot his name) who asked his 80+ yr old father for a list of 10 City legends - Edin and Kun made it. That's the opinion I respect ! (Edin included or not)

Stop degrading your own players week in, week out FFS!

mancity1 said:
Excellent player and hope he sees out his contract with us and beyond.

I don't,for the simple reason,we could cash in now,while his value is still high,and purchase a replacement that is more suited to our needs and style.

I imagine we could do all of the above while simultaneously saving our selves a few quid in both purchase and contract outlay.

He's done well for us and will be remembered with fondness,however,he's certainly a player we can improve on - we should do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.