Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
EaglesFan said:
BlueTG said:
If they are trolls in your eyes, why bite and give them the pleasure?

Dont know about pudge (he appears an ok dude to me)...but this guy Seosa...he doesnt troll the topic, this guy will personnally attack you...just appears like a really frustrated person to me, rather than a troll. He will get personal on almost everyone..to the point where you have to respond...Oh well.
Pudge and Seosa are friends. They will team up on you. Pudge being the more subtle one for sure.
Sorry, how am I a troll?

pudge said:
noise said:
EaglesFan said:
Dont know about pudge (he appears an ok dude to me)...but this guy Seosa...he doesnt troll the topic, this guy will personnally attack you...just appears like a really frustrated person to me, rather than a troll. He will get personal on almost everyone..to the point where you have to respond...Oh well.
Pudge and Seosa are friends. They will team up on you. Pudge being the more subtle one for sure.
Sorry, how am I a troll?

Macnair on the forest walks

Despised by the plastics, mission accomplished!!!

In all seriousness, I'm glad they think I'm a troll, it shows how they get offended by people by who are offended by the way they treat City like a toy.

Seosa said:

In all seriousness, I'm glad they think I'm a troll, it shows how they get offended by people by who are offended by the way they treat City like a toy.

The lad who supports Liverpool and City, I will now label him a purple.

I bet he didn't know what to do last season in the CC. Who to chant for and was his euphoria higher than his depressive low?

NipHolmes said:
Seosa said:

I bet he didn't know what to do last season in the CC. Who to chant for and was his euphoria higher than his depressive low?

Ahh, that will be Anti-United?

I'm guessing if Mourinho goes to Chelsea in the summer and should they go on to win the league, he'll be a Liverpool, Man City & Chelsea fan.

NipHolmes said:
Seosa said:

Someone told me the other day that they support United and Liverpool.
They didn't even know about the rivalry. I couldn't believe it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I think people need to chill out personally. Different opinions on players always happens. There are people on here that will call C.Ronaldo shit because he played for the rags. People who dont think Messi is that great. People that argue that Maldini wasn't all that. In my eyes they are all fucking batshit but they are entitled to there own opinion

Spot on mate.

But opinions on players, club, manager or what not are not the issue here. It's people taking shots at someone for being Bosnian, or Latvian, or being Dzeko fan, or being fan of whatever - and disrespecting people based on ethnical or any other belonging.

And we both know who I'm talking about. A particular, self-proclaimed fan-evaluator on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.