Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Revolver that is the best post I have read in this whole thread, agree with every word excellent.

spamalot said:
Revolver that is the best post I have read in this whole thread, agree with every word excellent.

Well my home has always been nearer to Bredbury than Bosnia but when I see some posters slagging off Dzeko I just don't get it. He's not perfect, no player is but he scores goals and City win trophies. Its a great mix.

Revolver said:
spamalot said:

Well my home has always been nearer to Bredbury than Bosnia but when I see some posters slagging off Dzeko I just don't get it. He's not perfect, no player is but he scores goals and City win trophies. Its a great mix.

That is my point also. I cant understand why some poeple have a need to piss on their players, that r only trying to do their best for the team.

Oih. Spamalot I started this thread and I can decide which is the best comment so far........and I've read them all, and er, well I read each one , and er there are some great comments , however the best one is from er, well, I have to agree, my favourite is that from Revolver......

It entirely sums up my original feelings when I made the first comment, a simple summary but excellent. It might have been swayed by the fact I really enjoyed my nights at Bredbury Hall.

Yes a top post Revolver.

Ps Eagles fan is also a favourite poster of mine.

salocha said:
Revolver said:
spamalot said:

That is my point also. I cant understand why some poeple have a need to piss on their players, that r only trying to do their best for the team.

Well this forum is for people to give their opinions about all things relating to City and people are are free to say what they like. I personally don't agree with the anti Dzeko views. In my opinion he's helped City win trophies and he's a legend.

Revolver said:
salocha said:
Revolver said:

Well this forum is for people to give their opinions about all things relating to City and people are are free to say what they like. I personally don't agree with the anti Dzeko views. In my opinion he's helped City win trophies and he's a legend.

I cannot believe people slag edin off. He is not the best but 3 years ago we had we need to sign edin.now it's falcao. Will he be any better in the long run.?thats why we trust our owners, and bobby.

Eggsy said:
I am obviously on my own, I think his first touch is appalling, his body language is poor never looks interested and his finishing is woeful, he converts about 1 in 10 chances.

I really don't think he's anywhere near good enough for us. I'd always start Tevez and Aguero and I'd be looking at moving Dzeko out and replacing him with a real quality finisher.

If we had a quality finisher with the chances Dzeko gets he'd be looking at 30 plus goals a season.

Perfectly put in my opinion, and not an ounce of "hate".

Seosa said:
Eggsy said:
I am obviously on my own, I think his first touch is appalling, his body language is poor never looks interested and his finishing is woeful, he converts about 1 in 10 chances.

I really don't think he's anywhere near good enough for us. I'd always start Tevez and Aguero and I'd be looking at moving Dzeko out and replacing him with a real quality finisher.

If we had a quality finisher with the chances Dzeko gets he'd be looking at 30 plus goals a season.

Perfectly put in my opinion, and not an ounce of "hate".

So none of current 4 strikers r not quality finishers?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Won't be far behind Mario.

Being sold this summer and back to Germany if he has his way.

Lot of rumours Dortmund will go for him to replace rag-bound Lewandowski. I think Dzeko would score more goals at Dortmund than at City as he'd play every game, but he would need to improve his workrate a little. Despite his qualities I still think he's a bit lazy and stroppy, was annoyed when he just stood still the other day after not getting a free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.