Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's effectively impacting his sell-on price now.

We have to hope a fee has been agreed as that would knock a few million off.

Also, despite his disgraceful performance today we shouldn't drop him to the reserves as it'd give buying clubs more leverage too. Just keep him on the bench. In the old days though, such a half-arsed performance might have gotten him a spell in the reserve team.

Mancini has treated him with a lack of respect this season.

When he started the season scoring goals, dropped.

I do think he can quickly let his head drop, but Mancini hung him out to dry today by leaving him on.

Edin is on big money, so this cynic would respectfully infer that Dortmund can get closer to the overall package the longer he strolls.

Exactly what happened with Balotelli.
Good, showcase Edin's inability to do the simplest things so that he can't price himself out of a move.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's effectively impacting his sell-on price now.

We have to hope a fee has been agreed as that would knock a few million off.

Also, despite his disgraceful performance today we shouldn't drop him to the reserves as it'd give buying clubs more leverage too. Just keep him on the bench. In the old days though, such a half-arsed performance might have gotten him a spell in the reserve team.

Mancini has treated him with a lack of respect this season.

When he started the season scoring goals, dropped.

I do think he can quickly let his head drop, but Mancini hung him out to dry today by leaving him on.

Edin is on big money, so this cynic would respectfully infer that Dortmund can get closer to the overall package the longer he strolls.

Exactly what happened with Balotelli.

Or maybe the system required a player who would compete for the ball in the air when it was played long but yet Dzeko doesn't do that and to add to it doesn't get the basics right

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pezzer2 said:
He has clearly lost interest by his body language. His mind is obviously elsewhere (Probably heading for Germany). He has been an important goalscorer for us and is a top player who gives something different. I just think he's lost his love for us and has been frustrated by being rotated and the way we play. It's obvious he's not happy Goodbye and thanks for important goals you have scored not least against QPR

I will not thank a man that doesnt do his job when he is paid £170k a week to do it
He is a coward and shithouse

You could say that almost about our entire team this season. They all get paid a ton of money and many times this season a lot of players just seemed like they did not care.

Shocking display today,no desire or interest and he quite obviously would rather be elsewhere,to some degree,maybe understandably......

I'm looking forward to his comments/insight on the Mancini regime when he does leave.

FantasyIreland said:
the old abbey said:
The bosnian diamond my arse.

Yet he is very effective in their team?
Top scorer for WC qualifiers in Europe. This is reminiscent of Mario, who was tearing up Euro, while contributing very little at City. No doubt Dzeko is already out to Dortmund, or perhaps Arsenal.

kanovic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pezzer2 said:
He has clearly lost interest by his body language. His mind is obviously elsewhere (Probably heading for Germany). He has been an important goalscorer for us and is a top player who gives something different. I just think he's lost his love for us and has been frustrated by being rotated and the way we play. It's obvious he's not happy Goodbye and thanks for important goals you have scored not least against QPR

I will not thank a man that doesnt do his job when he is paid £170k a week to do it
He is a coward and shithouse

You could say that almost about our entire team this season. They all get paid a ton of money and many times this season a lot of players just seemed like they did not care.
No the only other player I could level that at is Nasri

Ah, so at long last people have come round to the fact he's a useless bag of spunk.

Been saying it for god knows how long on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.