Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
acton28 said:
spacecadet said:
City have won everygame this season that this turnip hasn't kicked a ball in.

Harsh. But true. I rate Dzeko but he just cannot seem to start a game anymore. He lacks the zip of Sergio and the persistance of Carlos. I really don't get it.

I've willed the lad to suceed but after the first derby when he stayed on his arse till the rags scored, Everton and yesterday's excuse of a performance, he has to go.

mgreenz97 said:
Uwe Rosler said:
I've defended Dzeko to the hilt, yesterday was utterly indefensible.

Complete lack of interest, passion and any real footballing ability. Couldn't pass straight, couldn't win headers not to mention the tame shots from one-on-one situations.

He needs to take a long hard look at Tevez playing next to him, chases everything down no matter how much of a lost cause. Plays with passion.

Dzeko was a passenger yesterday, the sooner we get rid the better.

He could have learned something from Adebayor, who was shite, but at least he worked hard. He never stopped running.When a player needs to be learning from Emmanual Adebayor, it's a tell tale sign that they aren't good enough for us.

You serious? Adebayour was a disgrace to professional football yesterday; the man should take a long hard look at himself.

i'm certain he won't be here next season, will be one of the first to go.

clarion said:
3 points for haters !!!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/zoN1NWnPJho[/youtube]

The reason people have 'snapped' is simple: you never EVER show such a lack of desire in a City shirt as he did yesterday. Play shite but put in a shift and you'll still get your name sung (as Dzeko does nearly every game he plays), but show no effort or desire and play shite and you have crossed a line. Many of us have bashed Nasri for his lack of desire but I can't remember ever seeing such a disgraceful and uncaring attitude as Dzeko's yesterday. People paid a lot of money for a ticket, transport, and other costs to go down to London and this £100,000+/week footballer couldn't even put in the basic effort. I don't even recall Robinho ever giving an effort as incredibly lazy as he did yesterday. That's hard to forgive.

JasminBosnia said:
ban-mcfc said:
i'm certain Mancini won't be here next season, will be one of the first to go.

Edited for accuracy :).

Indeed, Edin aint go anywhere because there is no club who pay his wages and transfer fee. Unfortunately, He will stay till end of the contract.

he will be gone trust me, i'm unsure about mancini at the moment but we will sell dzeko.

dzeko is a great goal scorer but doesn't fit our system, he can be a lazy bastard sometimes as well which doesn't help.

he was shocking yesterday but played well vs wigan.

ban-mcfc said:
JasminBosnia said:
ban-mcfc said:
i'm certain Mancini won't be here next season, will be one of the first to go.

Edited for accuracy :).

Indeed, Edin aint go anywhere because there is no club who pay his wages and transfer fee. Unfortunately, He will stay till end of the contract.

he will be gone trust me, i'm unsure about mancini at the moment but we will sell dzeko.

dzeko is a great goal scorer but doesn't fit our system, he can be a lazy bastard sometimes as well which doesn't help.

he was shocking yesterday but played well vs wigan.

I agree 100%. If Dzeko went across town to the Swamp he would score a hatful - he really would.
We simply don't play wide, expansive attacking football where the crosses are constantly pinged in for him (or anyone else) to get on the end of. The scum do this week in week out. They win the ball in the middle, pass it wide and whip in cross after cross. That's their 'system' and it has been for years. Its why mediocre players can go to the Swamp and end up winning titles and trophies - the players fir the system and not the other way around.

Dzeko has never stood a chance whilst we play the way we do. He is 'target man' plain and simple. We saw glimpses of him early last season when he was scoring for fun. He's a good player but our system of narrow, intricate, close passing is just not for him and it never will be. We buy a player who is great in the air and then rarely put any crosses in - then blame the player and say he's shite and sell him off for a knockdown price. It really does make you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.