Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew things would go sour with him when he commented after Norwich that he didn't expect to start. Then I noticed his lack of enthusiasm when the team scored a goal.

I have always backed Edin but I honestly believe he was sulking against Wigan and Spurs and deliberately did not try in an attempt to get back at Mancini.
You could see it in the frustration shown by Tevez at his lack of effort. Tevez, as always never stopped working. It's the difference between a truly top class player and a good one. I don't think Dzeko is a bad player but he does not push himself to the limits. Given the right service he will score goals..but modern football requires more from strikers these days.

Berkovic_blue said:
I think it's time to get rid of Dzeko at the end of the season. He'll do well somewhere where he can play every week but he's not gonna get that at City. He's been crap too many times when we've needed him this season.

I'd swap him for Andy Carroll who would be a better option as 3rd/4th choice forward
Do you really think that somebody who plays week in week out would come to be a 3rd choice striker? West Ham is middle of table team and we are top but he's playing all the time. Nothing beats that, not even money.

Dzeko will leave in the summer to Dortmund, this thread will be history and we will go on to be the Champions again.
With different manager too I'm afraid because yesterday Mancini wasn't earning his money.

Thenumber1blue said:
buzzer1 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Fucking wept ,Carroll !

First time i heard a mention of Carroll but a fit AC would lash allover edin.
He's a fuckin donkey playing his route one and dirty elbow game,where he fuckin belongs.He is shit.

Oh you mean actually giving a fuk and giving the centre half some grief, ahh that tactic.. the tactic that sees him win almost every aerial ball he competes for and has a rocket of a head and a fantastic left peg...ok.

buzzer1 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
buzzer1 said:
First time i heard a mention of Carroll but a fit AC would lash allover edin.
He's a fuckin donkey playing his route one and dirty elbow game,where he fuckin belongs.He is shit.

Oh you mean actually giving a fuk and giving the centre half some grief, ahh that tactic.. the tactic that sees him win almost every aerial ball he competes for and has a rocket of a head and a fantastic left peg...ok.
No I mean just shit and found his level .

The main reason we lost the title this year: Edin Dzeko

Yes, United won it and its all because Edin Dzeko.

There I said it!

He's our main scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.