Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Blue said:
People mentioning Carroll .............serious?

Neither are suitable,im saying if we'd signed him instead of Edin,i believe we'd have gotten a more effective player of their type.

stan bowles said:
Oh I get it now....he's actually a really talented player but because he's been mis-managed he chooses to play like an absolute tosser. How can someone 6'3" tall fail to win a single arial challenge all game ? I'm thinking he deliberately played badly to get back at Mancini before he (Dzeko) departs at the season's end. He offered us absolutely nothing yesterday. The final straw surely.

Good Post !

I can't describe how frustrating he was yesterday. I can accept a lack of quailty as an excuse but a lack of effort is simply unacceptable and unforgiveable. Mario on his bad days showed more effort, and that is saying something. He played an important role in our title triumph but for me, the memory of Dzeko's efforts will be soured by the attitude he has displayed at times.

FantasyIreland said:
Josh Blue said:

Neither are suitable,im saying if we'd signed him instead of Edin,i believe we'd have gotten a more effective player of their type.

Benteke a better option??

Bluearmy said:
FantasyIreland said:
Josh Blue said:

Benteke a better option??

Maybe,but he'd be a fourth choice and he deserves better than that.

We need a clinical,top drawer player.A big reason we have struggled this season is because we have lacked such.

The Dzeko and Mario cash will afford us one.

Can not believe its only took people this long to realise what dzeko is really like. He plays like that every game, it wasn't a one off. He's been a disgrace all season. Point at the name on the back of your shirt somewhere else. Your not wanted here!

Ireland_for_pm said:
Can not believe its only took people this long to realise what dzeko is really like. He plays like that every game, it wasn't a one off. He's been a disgrace all season. Point at the name on the back of your shirt somewhere else. Your not wanted here!
Lol

Ireland_for_pm said:
This, his general play is always pretty poor.

Manc in London said:
I can't describe how frustrating he was yesterday. I can accept a lack of quailty as an excuse but a lack of effort is simply unacceptable and unforgiveable. Mario on his bad days showed more effort, and that is saying something. He played an important role in our title triumph but for me, the memory of Dzeko's efforts will be soured by the attitude he has displayed at times.

See everton a few week ago as well as many many more mate, a fukin joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.