Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
clarion said:
ooo now he should score and make you ungrateful fuckers happy...
No, he should score because it's his job that he's paid rather handsomely to do.
Scored 12 this season in PL. For the time on the pitch, I'd say he's doing what he is paid for. RVP had a 720 minute drought and he gets consistant playing time.

Feel sorry for dzeko. A confidence striker who's currently bereft of any. He will move on in the summer and get a load of goals elsewhere.

He's like Adebayor, the people on here that have their heads in the clouds will only admit how dreadful he is when he's finally gone... And then they will hate him after he criticises Mancini and the club... And he certainly will.

WTF.
Anybody defending Dzeko's miss today is absolutely delusional.
Silva is a midfielder and we all know he's gash at shooting but he adds so much more to the game, Dzeko according to his apologists, is a striker who excels at attacking crosses and poaching within the 6 yard box and he does fuck all else, so how can he miss that?
He missed that goal because his mind is clearly somewhere else, Jesus how can you miss that on his salary? he's not even a bad player
At first, I didn't care whether he stayed or left but he has made my mind up.
I think he should go

Didsbury Dave said:
Feel sorry for dzeko. A confidence striker who's currently bereft of any. He will move on in the summer and get a load of goals elsewhere.
Thank god,

He's that shit, he's apparently wanted by a manager whose team have made the Champions League final. Seems logical.

MCFC BOB said:
Didsbury Dave said:
We can't settle for just having confidence players when we're chasing trophies.
I agree. He's a victim of city's situation and the depth of our squad. He's in and out the side and can't get any momentum going. He'll sign for a club who play him every week, hopefully a club who have players who get balls in behind the back four from wide areas, and get a bagful of goals.

Good players don't become bad players overnight, unless they get a serious injury. I feel sorry for the lad.

jauganaut said:
WTF.
Anybody defending Dzeko's miss today is absolutely delusional.
Silva is a midfielder and we all know he's gash at shooting but he adds so much more to the game, Dzeko according to his apologists, is a striker who excels at attacking crosses and poaching within the 6 yard box and he does fuck all else, so how can he miss that?
He missed that goal because his mind is clearly somewhere else, Jesus how can you miss that on his salary? he's not even a bad player
At first, I didn't care whether he stayed or left but he has made my mind up.
I think he should go, I will gladly pay for his plane ticket.
I defend Dzeko, but I want him gone too. Mancini agrees with me. Dzeko needs constant playing time and missing sitters like that is what you get when you strip a confidence striker of confidence.

He needs to leave not because he's shit. He's one of the best strikers in Europe (WC qualifiers confirm that). But he needs to leave because he doesn't fit in this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.