Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
clarion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Naw I'm done with him now. At least Aguero and Silva have produced on other occasions. Dzeko hasn't produced since we beat Spurs.
look at the statistics and his goals this sesaon you letterless
READ THE POST.

He hasn't produced since we beat Spurs. Spurs. Not all season. Just after the Spurs game.

Also what the fuck is a 'letterless'?

dctid said:
MCFC BOB said:
Naw I'm done with him now. At least Aguero and Silva have produced on other occasions. Dzeko hasn't produced since we beat Spurs.

Disagree he aint produced - he has scored important goals this season agree he is no where near consistent enough
He plays one game and then three on the bench. Tell me is that the way for constancy?

clarion said:
ooo now he should score and make you ungrateful fuckers happy...
No, he should score because it's his job that he's paid rather handsomely to do.

MCFC BOB said:
clarion said:
MCFC BOB said:
READ THE POST.

He hasn't produced since we beat Spurs. Spurs. Not all season. Just after the Spurs game.

he aint played after the Spurs game..

letterless = neducated, unlettered, untutored, letterless, underbred, letterless

clarion said:
dctid said:
MCFC BOB said:

Disagree he aint produced - he has scored important goals this season agree he is no where near consistent enough
He plays one game and then three on the bench. Tell me is that the way for constancy?
Then he comes on and doesn't put the slightest bit of effort in. forget your stupid stats, that's what we see.

clarion said:
MCFC BOB said:
clarion said:
READ THE POST.

letterless = neducated, unlettered, untutored, letterless, underbred, letterless
He played today didn't he?

Idiots claiming he hasn't had a chance to start. After his period of scoring off the bench at start of the season, he was given starts and was shite.

Blue2112 said:
Is he worth a spot on the bench next week - Just asking like?

If his hearts not in it and all that would it be better having somebody else on the bench?

I wouldn't let him cut the half time oranges tbh mate.

I just hope we have agreed a half decent fee for the lad.

dctid said:
MCFC BOB said:

clarion said:
MCFC BOB said:
clarion said:
READ THE POST.

The 2-1 win over Spurs this season was the last game he produced in. Agreed?

6 months of looking totally disinterested is enough justification for my opinion. Agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.