Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzekos miss was dreadful , that should have been 'meat and drink' to a player of his ability ..... but then again Silvas miss , two minutes later , was almost as bad.

But all strikers fuck up on occasion , Van Persie has missed enough sitters lately!

AlthamBlue said:
He's that shit, he's apparently wanted by a manager whose team have made the Champions League final. Seems logical.

If that's the case, he is a fucking fraud then and that's worse than being plain old shit.

His heart may well be elsewhere and he might feel a little bit pissed of with life right now but ffs, show some passion and show some fucking pride in your own performances.

Ive said many times on here that he is a decent player who just doesn't fit into our system and ive questioned why we bought him but his non performances of late have made me realise he is a fucking fraud of a player, stealing a living tbh.

Will he light the Bundesliga up? Probably yes but i for one couldn't give a flying and good riddance!

AlthamBlue said:
He's that shit, he's apparently wanted by a manager whose team have made the Champions League final. Seems logical.

Most aren't saying that Dzeko's shit.
They are just saying he's checked out.
He wants to be the main man, he is too inconsistent for that.
At Dortmund, he will be top dog and he will not be rotated. Do you suggest we sell Aguero and Tevez so Dzeko can spend valuable match minutes practicing his shooting from 6 yards?
We don't play like Dortmund and we don't have to play like them to accomodate Edin Dzeko.

blueinsa said:
AlthamBlue said:

If that's the case, he is a fucking fraud then and that's worse than being plain old shit.

His heart may well be elsewhere and he might feel a little bit pissed of with life right now but ffs, show some passion and show some fucking pride in your own performances.

Ive said many times on here that he is a decent player who just doesn't fit into our system and ive questioned why we bought him but his non performances of late have made me realise he is a fucking fraud of a player, stealing a living tbh.

Will he light the Bundesliga up? Probably yes but i for one couldn't give a flying and good riddance!

No he isn't a fraud. As Dave says, he's a confidence player. In and out of the team does him no favours.

I agree on question on why we bought him when he doesn't suit our system, and he more than likely score a few more back in Germany. I'll wish him all the best if/when he goes.

jauganaut said:
AlthamBlue said:

Most aren't saying that Dzeko's shit.
They are just saying he's checked out.
He wants to be the main man, he is too inconsistent for that.
At Dortmund, he will be top dog and he will not be rotated. Do you suggest we sell Aguero and Tevez so Dzeko can spend valuable match minutes practicing his shooting from 6 yards?
We don't play like Dortmund and we don't have to play like them to accomodate Edin Dzeko.

Most are saying he is. Personally I'd have fucked Tevez off, still would in all honesty.

AlthamBlue said:
blueinsa said:
AlthamBlue said:

No he isn't a fraud. As Dave says, he's a confidence player. In and out of the team does him no favours.

I agree on question on why we bought him when he doesn't suit our system, and he more than likely score a few more back in Germany. I'll wish him all the best if/when he goes.

Shit i will forgive.

Out of form i will forgive.

Passion and pride is the minimum requirement though.

blueinsa said:
AlthamBlue said:
blueinsa said:

Shit i will forgive.

Out of form i will forgive.

Passion and pride is the minimum requirement though.

To be fair, a few have lacked passion this season. Hence a fair few shit performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.