Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
without a dream said:
hallstreetblue said:
de niro said:
He hates Mancini and you can tell. He's lost all desire. He will move on and maybe we'll meet his new team,he could possibly hurt us, he's good enough. What we are desperately short of is a pacy forward, someone with mobility. Thats cavani,

Those wanting Mancini out I hope you like edin cos if bob goes edin will stay.

Edin can gladly stay for me. Mancini has to go though. He's ruined a fantastic striker, who set the Bundesliga on fire with his goals. You can't drop a player, who scores four at spurs. It's bound to have a psychological effect on him. Just turn this in to another Mancini
out thread for me. He's the problem, Dzeko would work for a proper manager. My opinion.

Why the fuck is this bullshit still spouted, he was rested for the champions league game not dropped for the Wigan one.

I've given up on him. I can forgive playing shite but the lack of effort combined with the shite is too much. Cheerio Edin, can't say you'll be missed.

Because in the eyes of some, it is never,ever, Edin's fault for anything.

Cheesey

Anyone see Ian Cheeseman at the match? Because he was insisting that Edin's blushes were spared because the assistant had put his flag up to signal the ball had gone out of play before the miss. So either Cheesey was somewhere else, or looking at something else entirely, or he must be a big Edin fan.

Not just on about the spurs game. That was just a small example. Also on about the way Mancini rips in to him for all to see. He did it to Jimmy as well yesterday. If a player is low on confidence, he needs building up, not puttin down. I've had a rant about him before, of course I have, but you can't tell me the man has no qualities. It's nice to see that, it some comments on here, the inners are slowly but surely turning in to outers. Welcome peeps :-) Now let's go get ourselves a proper boss and all our problems will be sloved.

hallstreetblue said:
Not just on about the spurs game. That was just a small example. Also on about the way Mancini rips in to him for all to see. He did it to Jimmy as well yesterday. If a player is low on confidence, he needs building up, not puttin down. I've had a rant about him before, of course I have, but you can't tell me the man has no qualities. It's nice to see that, it some comments on here, the inners are slowly but surely turning in to outers. Welcome peeps :-) Now let's go get ourselves a proper boss and all our problems will be sloved.

Go on tell us about a "proper" manager who has won more than Mancini who would come..

waspish said:
hallstreetblue said:

Go on tell us about a "proper" manager who has won more than Mancini who would come..[/
quote]

Kin ell mate, am beginnin to feel like a parrot. How bout the man that's just won the Bundesliga, is in the cup final yet again and, is in yet another CL final. Jupp Heynkes is the one and he's free to come.

hallstreetblue said:
waspish said:
hallstreetblue said:

Go on tell us about a "proper" manager who has won more than Mancini who would come..[/
quote]

Kin ell mate, am beginnin to feel like a parrot. How bout the man that's just won the Bundesliga, is in the cup final yet again and, is in yet another CL final. Jupp Heynkes is the one and he's free to come.

His trophy record isn't as good!

Also he is retiring and if you know anything about our owners they won't be employing a 67 year old who wants to slow down at his age especially when he has won every thing

waspish said:
hallstreetblue said:

quote]

Also he is retiring and if you know anything about our owners they won't be employing a 67 year old who wants to slow down at his age especially when he has won every thing

not good. he won the champs league with madrid...

AntiUnited said:
waspish said:
hallstreetblue said:
quote]

not good. he won the champs league with madrid...

And? I said he has won everything but not as many trophies as Mancini! Not a chance in hell he will become a manager at our club

waspish said:
hallstreetblue said:
waspish said:
hallstreetblue said:

quote]

Mate, I must confess, I know absolutely rock all about our owners. What I do know is, they're filthy rich and if they made Heynkes an offer, he'd come. You think he wants to slow down? He' s in the CL final. I don't think so. I haven't heard him mention retirement.

Yeah, when Tevez scores he plays but when Edin scores 4 goals he needs a rest.
Edin should stay and MANCINI OUT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.