Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont play to edins strength because he hasnt got any. easily shoved off the ball , cant jump for a header and cant control a ball for toffee. answers on a postcard please. oh and i forgot to mention his lightening lack of pace. apart from all of that , hes aces.

jayblue said:
we dont play to edins strength because he hasnt got any. easily shoved off the ball , cant jump for a header and cant control a ball for toffee. answers on a postcard please.

I disagree, I think he's a great header of the ball. Perhaps not with his back to goal Balotelli style as a fulcrum, but whipping crosses into him, yes.

I think he's an excellent player but a "selfish" one in that he needs a team built around him. Personally I think he'd do a great job for Chelsea.

Dobsy said:
jayblue said:
we dont play to edins strength because he hasnt got any. easily shoved off the ball , cant jump for a header and cant control a ball for toffee. answers on a postcard please.

I disagree, I think he's a great header of the ball. Perhaps not with his back to goal Balotelli style as a fulcrum, but whipping crosses into him, yes.

I think he's an excellent player but a "selfish" one in that he needs a team built around him. Personally I think he'd do a great job for Chelsea.
do you mean like the one that was wipped into him yesterday ?

Dobsy said:
jayblue said:

He'd be better at Spurs.

Those worrying about another Adebayor scenario are wide of the mark. Not sure he's on stupid money, but with two years left, at the age he is, and the type of character he is - he will be desperate to prove himself at a big club imo - I have no doubt he will move to Dortmund for a little less money, especially if he gets a four year deal. I reckon we'll get about £18 million for him.

You can't say he's been a failure, given some of the goals he's scored, but you can't say he's been a success either. Too easily knocked off the ball and his first touch on occasions is appalling, but he's got two good feet and I think he's a decent striker in a top league at the very least. Best for both parties he moves on and with my, and I imagine most blues', very best wishes.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Edin is and will always be a City hero. He has scored some amazingly important goals for us, the 2nd against QPR being the most important. For that I thank him massively but unfortunately the honeymoon is now over. He is a good player, we need a great finisher and unfortunately that isn't Edin. I'll be sad to see him go but i'd like to think he will go with good wishes from all Blues. Thanks for the memories Edin.

Well said.

jayblue said:
we dont play to edins strength because he hasnt got any. easily shoved off the ball , cant jump for a header and cant control a ball for toffee. answers on a postcard please. oh and i forgot to mention his lightening lack of pace. apart from all of that , hes aces.

I must commend you on this post. Its the biggest load of bollocks I've read on here for some time. Well done.

de niro said:
He hates Mancini and you can tell. He's lost all desire. He will move on and maybe we'll meet his new team,he could possibly hurt us, he's good enough. What we are desperately short of is a pacy forward, someone with mobility. Thats cavani,

Those wanting Mancini out I hope you like edin cos if bob goes edin will stay.

Edin can gladly stay for me. Mancini has to go though. He's ruined a fantastic striker, who set the Bundesliga on fire with his goals. You can't drop a player, who scores four at spurs. It's bound to have a psychological effect on him. Just turn this in to another Mancini
out thread for me. He's the problem, Dzeko would work for a proper manager. My opinion.

de niro said:
jayblue said:

I must commend you on this post. Its the biggest load of bollocks I've read on here for some time. Well done.
thankyou . you should re read some of your posts mate. staggering.

You can not play him after the spurs game because as iirc someone on here said he had played two international games and started all the prem games so for Wigan he was rested.

I don't believe the bollocks he has been effected ever since.

If Mancini is sacked why do people think we would turn around and keep Dzeko. The next manager who comes in isn't going to chose to build his team around Dzeko. The next manager will be someone who Txiki wants to come in and play beautiful football not kick..run..cross try and score football.
He is gone either way.

Good luck to him wherever he goes.

hallstreetblue said:
de niro said:
He hates Mancini and you can tell. He's lost all desire. He will move on and maybe we'll meet his new team,he could possibly hurt us, he's good enough. What we are desperately short of is a pacy forward, someone with mobility. Thats cavani,

Those wanting Mancini out I hope you like edin cos if bob goes edin will stay.

Edin can gladly stay for me. Mancini has to go though. He's ruined a fantastic striker, who set the Bundesliga on fire with his goals. You can't drop a player, who scores four at spurs. It's bound to have a psychological effect on him. Just turn this in to another Mancini
out thread for me. He's the problem, Dzeko would work for a proper manager. My opinion.

Why the fuck is this bullshit still spouted, he was rested for the champions league game not dropped for the Wigan one.

I've given up on him. I can forgive playing shite but the lack of effort combined with the shite is too much. Cheerio Edin, can't say you'll be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.