Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallstreetblue said:
waspish said:
Also he is retiring and if you know anything about our owners they won't be employing a 67 year old who wants to slow down at his age especially when he has won every thing

Mate, I must confess, I know absolutely rock all about our owners. What I do know is, they're filthy rich and if they made Heynkes an offer, he'd come. You think he wants to slow down? He' s in the CL final. I don't think so. I haven't heard him mention retirement.

He is either Sheikh Mansour's representative or a troll :-P

hallstreetblue said:
waspish said:
hallstreetblue said:
Go on tell us about a "proper" manager who has won more than Mancini who would come..
Kin ell mate, am beginnin to feel like a parrot. How bout the man that's just won the Bundesliga, is in the cup final yet again and, is in yet another CL final. Jupp Heynkes is the one and he's free to come.
His trophy record isn't as good!
Also he is retiring and if you know anything about our owners they won't be employing a 67 year old who wants to slow down at his age especially when he has won every thing
Mate, I must confess, I know absolutely rock all about our owners. What I do know is, they're filthy rich and if they made Heynkes an offer, he'd come. You think he wants to slow down? He' s in the CL final. I don't think so. I haven't heard him mention retirement.- fixed

clarion said:
Yeah, when Tevez scores he plays but when Edin scores 4 goals he needs a rest.
Edin should stay and MANCINI OUT !!!
6s6y60.gif

jayblue said:
de niro said:
jayblue said:
we dont play to edins strength because he hasnt got any. easily shoved off the ball , cant jump for a header and cant control a ball for toffee. answers on a postcard please. oh and i forgot to mention his lightening lack of pace. apart from all of that , hes aces.

I must commend you on this post. Its the biggest load of bollocks I've read on here for some time. Well done.
thankyou . you should re read some of your posts mate. staggering.

i NEVER read my posts, who'd read that shit.

de niro said:
He hates Mancini and you can tell. He's lost all desire. He will move on and maybe we'll meet his new team,he could possibly hurt us, he's good enough. What we are desperately short of is a pacy forward, someone with mobility. Thats cavani,

Those wanting Mancini out I hope you like edin cos if bob goes edin will stay.

Unplayable when he is in form, so hardly a disaster.

Just like it wouldn't be a disaster is Mancini stayed, bang average manager with a massive budget and support will win us trophies

ALL our strikers have to share a lot of the blame for a relatively poor season. In terms of league goals:
Dzeko 12
Aguero 11
Tevez 11

If Dzeko's return is poor (which it is for the chances he has had) then what about the other two? Aguero has only played two thirds of the season but for him that's still a poor return. Indeed yesterday he was appalling.

Non of them have had a good season. Both Dzeko and Tevez need to be replaced and Aguero needs to be given a warning. ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN POOR.

Do think that Dzeko has been handled badly but the more I see of that miss yesterday the worse it looks, no excuse for a player of his ability to miss from that position it was a shocker !

It's easy guys, edin pull your fkn finger out show and some bottle, your like a big soft fairy on more money than people on here could dream about? He needs sending to the parachute regiment battle school for a four week stint, beasting shall be the course of action from morning till night, that should sort it? If not get someone in who wants to batter these defenders all over the pitch?

BlueAnorak said:
ALL our strikers have to share a lot of the blame for a relatively poor season. In terms of league goals:
Dzeko 12
Aguero 11
Tevez 11

If Dzeko's return is poor (which it is for the chances he has had) then what about the other two? Aguero has only played two thirds of the season but for him that's still a poor return. Indeed yesterday he was appalling.

Non of them have had a good season. Both Dzeko and Tevez need to be replaced and Aguero needs to be given a warning. ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN POOR.

pretty much this but it will be ignored and the slating will continue...

mancunial said:
It's easy guys, edin pull your fkn finger out show and some bottle, your like a big soft fairy on more money than people on here could dream about? He needs sending to the parachute regiment battle school for a four week stint, beasting shall be the course of action from morning till night, that should sort it? If not get someone in who wants to batter these defenders all over the pitch?

Lol I agree. If only he had a dash of Benteke beastliness. Too late now it seems. He never quite grasped that he is a big guy that can bully defenders if he put his mind to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.