Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm merely stating the facts, calm down guys.

WimbledonRd said he had scored more than Tevez and Aguero, he hasn't.

Must that be dissected because I was the one to correct him?

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
I'm merely stating the facts, calm down guys.

WimbledonRd said he had scored more than Tevez and Aguero, he hasn't.

Must that be dissected because I was the one to correct him?

in the league he has..
But he didn't say that, hence my correction.

He didn't mention any goals/minutes ratio, he didn't say "if you only count league goals".

But when I point out his mistake, I get jumped on by 2 posters. Shocker..

Benarbia said:
A mention in a thread \o/

He's a donkey - a decent striker would have scored 40 with the chances he's had this season, he's just too wasteful

Have you seen how many Carlos and Sergio have missed ?? dont let your Dislike of Edin cloud things fella..

most of last nights shots on target ratio were before Edin came on.. we had 25 odd shots on goal last night..Edin had 4 possibly 5..shots. he scored with one mind ;)

teddykgb said:
man, that 2009 video of all his goals reminds me why i needed to change underwear after we signed him. He's such a class finisher inside 10-15 yds, it's a shame how much we've pulled him away from goal. He's such a classic last man making darting runs onto through balls, popping a few headers, cleaning up deflections and rebounds type of striker that it's a shame we haven't gotten more of him. He's never going to be a guy who really takes people on the dribble, but I really hope we can convince him to stay and make him a fixture in a new formation. Would likely save us a fortune and I think a bit more "risky" playing style would really bring out the best.

In Bosnia, everyone knows that. And the Greeks also. lol

Mar 22, 2013
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOqhzQHAg5E[/youtube]

0:22 and 2:08

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/europe/statistics/topscorers.html

All of our strikers are too wasteful, not just Dzeko. However, Dzeko is the target man so most vulnerable to the axe since the other two have better general play. I mean when you look at Cavani and Falcao and who they'd replace, the candidate is obvious.

Benarbia said:
A mention in a thread \o/

He's a donkey - a decent striker would have scored 40 with the chances he's had this season, he's just too wasteful
wrong topic hahaha

source:Der Poehler – Borussia Dortmund Blog

"Jürgen Klpp about Edin Dzeko

Today Jürgen Klopp talked about Edin Dzeko. In an interview on SKY he said: “I do not know about any meeting with Edin Dzeko and this means there hadn’t been a meeting with Edin and Borussia so far. On the other hand we are aware that something will happen with our forward line in the next years. Therefore we even have to think about Edin Dzeko, but his monthly salary doesn’t fit to our club. Of course we don’t pay peanuts, but we wont open our complete cash register for new players salaries.”

Interesting statement. Remarkable that we still remain faithful to our philosophy although we earned so much money this season. If a player wants to come to Dortmund he has to accept the whole package: 80.645 spectators at home matches, fantastic atmosphere, best fans, emotions, true love, a fantastic coach and a first class milieu with a good salary (Guess: 4 to 6 Mio. Euros per year), but not a salary as at Manchester, Bayern, Real or Chelsea. I like that philosophy and the small chance to see Edin at our Westfalenstadion. Maybe he agrees to cut his salary. – Or is it to romantic? Will there be any worldclass player who is interested in such a package?"

Superr said:
source:Der Poehler – Borussia Dortmund Blog

"Jürgen Klpp about Edin Dzeko

Today Jürgen Klopp talked about Edin Dzeko. In an interview on SKY he said: “I do not know about any meeting with Edin Dzeko and this means there hadn’t been a meeting with Edin and Borussia so far. On the other hand we are aware that something will happen with our forward line in the next years. Therefore we even have to think about Edin Dzeko, but his monthly salary doesn’t fit to our club. Of course we don’t pay peanuts, but we wont open our complete cash register for new players salaries.”

Interesting statement. Remarkable that we still remain faithful to our philosophy although we earned so much money this season. If a player wants to come to Dortmund he has to accept the whole package: 80.645 spectators at home matches, fantastic atmosphere, best fans, emotions, true love, a fantastic coach and a first class milieu with a good salary (Guess: 4 to 6 Mio. Euros per year), but not a salary as at Manchester, Bayern, Real or Chelsea. I like that philosophy and the small chance to see Edin at our Westfalenstadion. Maybe he agrees to cut his salary. – Or is it to romantic? Will there be any worldclass player who is interested in such a package?"
You posted the exact same thing a week ago did you not?

LoveCity said:
All of our strikers are too wasteful, not just Dzeko. However, Dzeko is the target man so most vulnerable to the axe since the other two have better general play. I mean when you look at Cavani and Falcao and who they'd replace, the candidate is obvious.

Does general play win games or do goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.