Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your entire beef with Dzeko is that he is not relying on his strength???
What?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjPHTlCvkuA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjPHTlCvkuA</a>

See goals 10, 6-7, 3, 2 and 1.

In the QPR goal he pushed the Player no. 42 3 yards in order to smack the ball into the goal. Other examples are there ... for you to see ...

I really don't think that's an issue. I think he is sulking because he is used to being the main man and he is not respected in Mancini's team. With Mancini gone, I hope this is going to be resolved.

JasminBosnia said:
Tevez work rate
HeadlessChicken.gif
He should be flying around the pitch like the fooking jet plane because he was awol for 6 months. He better sign for Monaco, PSG or go back to home country because he can not offer world class football anymore.

Aguerro - you guys always have excuses why he did not perform well (injured, half fit, family issues, did not sleep well, had a flat tire, etc.) and he very rarely gets the stick around here. I expect he will shine next year.

Edin will not sign for Napoli because he is looking for "overall" better team than MCFC. So, he will stay there or sign for European top quality club such as Bayern, Real, Dortmund, Juventus, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

CTID101 said:
The fan boys on here are hilarious.

I think you lot should go out for a picnic with the Bieber and One Direction fans. Discuss your insane levels of desire and love for one man/band.

Hopefully when the Bosnian Lump of Coal goes, they fuck off with him.

@pominoz,

I really dont care how would you feel if Edin leave the club. My point was that Edin did as much as he could and was never praised by you haters. You either hate white or tall or Bosnian or Balkan or foreigners or all together. Some of you even slagged Matija off occasionally when he performed worse than usual. I will not mention Kolarov. In the other hand Lescott, Vinnie, Clichy, Barry, Yaya etc. are very well protected and some of you always find excuse why they performed bad. They get the stick very rarely and will always be welcomed here on forum. Why?

Because they are proven EPL players or they are English or what?

CaliforniaBlue said:
bluemathlady said:
Maybe when he is starting games he does not concentrate as much as when he comes on in the last 15-20.

I think his higher rate of scoring when coming on as a sub is more to do with the way we play if we're looking for a goal (or two) late in a game. In this situation, we probably play a more direct game with a bit more urgency (a bit like United, perhaps), which suits him more than the slow build-up around the edge of the 18 yard area.

Bingo, you've cracked it.

JasminBosnia said:
@pominoz,

I really dont care how would you feel if Edin leave the club. My point was that Edin did as much as he could and was never praised by you haters. You either hate white or tall or Bosnian or Balkan or foreigners or all together. Some of you even slagged Matija off occasionally when he performed worse than usual. I will not mention Kolarov. In the other hand Lescott, Vinnie, Clichy, Barry, Yaya etc. are very well protected and some of you always find excuse why they performed bad. They get the stick very rarely and will always be welcomed here on forum. Why?

So its a race thing, City fans hate white players?
Like i said, you guys are really "special". FFS.

pominoz said:
JasminBosnia said:
@pominoz,

What do you mean by "special"? Would you please elaborate? And yes, you (pominoz) you must be hater due to having some issues with one or more reasons written in my previous post. Admit so we know why are you hating.

The players you have mentioned eg Barry and so on get plenty of stick.
You just don't see it or ignore it because your a hater and only pop up when Dzeko is being called into question which is far more than he should be.

I will admit and accept when players have bad games or good games but what I won't accept is half arsed performances by players who clearly don't want to be here and make sure that everyone knows it.

Far too often we have had to call Edin's attitude and mentality into question which is just not good enough. Players' will have an off game and put in a poor performance but when the same man is being called into question time and time again there has to be a reason behind it and him simply not liking Mancini or not feeling loved is bollocks.

I agree that being a striker is a confidence thing but you need confidence to score goals, through Torres's dry spell he still worked his arse off and looked like a footballer it was just lack of confidence in front of goal.

Speak to any sane Chelsea fan and they will tell you how much hard work and effort Torres put in on the pitch but the goals just didn't come.

Your saying he scored more goals than Aguero and Tevez, so did Benteke but I wouldn't have him in my team and I wouldn't have Dzeko in either.

Barry gets the stick but less than Edin and most of you forget his bad games as soon as he pull world class performance once awhile. Yaya underperformed all year, was lazy on the pitch but most people praise him because he is proven and he scored some important goals for club. Clichy is the worst LB I ever seen in my life but most of posters like him and were satisfied with his performances, as a defender he can not tackle as winger he has awful crossing and weak shooting. most of the time he back pass and he is very slow. Vinnie, Kun, David and similar players (all supposedly world class) had a nightmare all season but still get good comments here due to proven record in EPL. and so on and so forth...

JasminBosnia said:
pominoz said:
JasminBosnia said:
@pominoz,

What do you mean by "special"? Would you please elaborate? And yes, you (pominoz) you must be hater due to having some issues with one or more reasons written in my previous post. Admit so we know why are you hating.

I say "special" because you are on a Manchester City forum, yet don't give a fuck about Manchester City, it is all about Dzeko with you and your fellow Bosnian's.

We do not give a fuck where a player is from, but how he plays for our team, your golden boy has come up short and we have every right to point that out, no matter how much it upsets you fanboys.

I have been very critical of Yaya and Nasri this season, does that make me a hater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.