Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaliforniaBlue said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Top scorer for City this season! :-) ............in the League (where it MATTERS!!)

Happy to oblige!

All three strikers are tied on 17 right now (including Community Shield and tonight's friendly against Chelsea).

[bigimg]http://media.tumblr.com/f9b64e7703d0fd6d8724e1429ede4991/tumblr_inline_ml6jlrgtGn1qd835r.gif[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/thumbs-aloft.gif[/bigimg]

samharris said:
Edin Dzeko would be a huge loss to us mark my words..Hes a great finisher when the supply is right..

I've always been a fan of Edin but he is a very frustrating player, only turns up when his head is in it. I really dont see him fitting into the plans for next season, especially if we land Cavani.

Last night against Chelsea in the US was the best I've seen him play in a long time. Finished off his chances with a confidence that's been missing too often this season.

jknight said:
Last night against Chelsea in the US was the best I've seen him play in a long time. Finished off his chances with a confidence that's been missing too often this season.

Edin has been clinical at times this season too. E.g. against Real and West Brom away, etc., but at other times looked like a poor man's Grant Holt.

I don't think it's lack of confidence. If that was the case he would have longer runs off not scoring and why would he so suddenly have got it back last night after everyone slated him against Wigan and Norwich? I think it's purely down to the fact that he's been a square peg in a round hole under Mancini.<br /><br />-- Fri May 24, 2013 3:25 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
Edin Dzeko would be a huge loss to us mark my words..Hes a great finisher when the supply is right..

"Say it again Sam"......... I couldn't agree more.

CaliforniaBlue said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Top scorer for City this season! :-) ............in the League (where it MATTERS!!)

Happy to oblige!

All three strikers are tied on 17 right now (including Community Shield and tonight's friendly against Chelsea).
To be fair, if you wish to follow the arrogant and class the Community Shield as a friendly as well as seeking to add "post season friendly" goals to season tallies then surely it would only be fair to add pre season goals to those tallies as well?

Which would mean Sergio would be our top scorer on 20.

But that's not the case though, as his tally for 2012/13 was 17, as was Tevez's. With Dzeko's 15.

pudge said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
ChicagoBlue said:

Happy to oblige!

To be fair, if you wish to follow the arrogant and class the Community Shield as a friendly as well as seeking to add "post season friendly" goals to season tallies then surely it would only be fair to add pre season goals to those tallies as well?

Which would mean Sergio would be our top scorer on 20.

But that's not the case though, as his tally for 2012/13 was 17, as was Tevez's. With Dzeko's 15.

[bigimg]http://h-5.abload.de/img/lennoxkm0e.gif[/bigimg]

Will be a real shame to see a striker like Dzeko leave , if he is sold ...

two excellent finishes night , and he's always capable of getting goals ....

i'm none too convinced that he genuinely does want to leave , but other circumstances may well dictate whether he eventually goes , or not.

pudge said:
Gif thread's in The Cellar

Here, grown ups use words
shooting-stars-handbags-ooooh-o.gif

clearly he does not fit into the pedestrian style of football we play so he will try to leave .. but if there's no club that wants to pay his value he's going to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.