Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi California blue... I'm from Ashton too near Stamford Park... moved in 81'. I should call myself Cincinnati blue

ChicagoBlue said:
kippaxchris said:
WimbledonRd said:
Chelsea vs. City 0:3 - first half. No Dzeko.
Chelsea vs. City 4:3 - 2 goals, Dzeko.

Elephant touch. Poor work rate. Sulking. No confidence. Get rid. :-)

Played brilliant but even though he scored 2 he still needs to do a lot better with his passing and finishing

Are we talking about Dzeko?

Or maybe you meant...Tevez, Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Yaya?!!

Top scorer for City this season, even with most of it riding the pine! We simply do not play to his strengths, or for that matter Aguero's!! Team was set up THIS SEASON to play keep away and the killer pass, whereas previous season we scored many more goals at speed (6-1 anyone?!) and scored MANY more goals because the scorers had more than an inch of room in which to operate!
I'm going to scream if I read this one more time

ChicagoBlue said:
Top scorer for City this season! :-) ............in the League (where it MATTERS!!)

How can anyone who has supported City more than a couple of years essentially say Champions League (the frontier we dreamed of for years) and domestic cups (which we haven't exactly won many of) don't matter?

ChicagoBlue said:
Top scorer for City this season! :-) ............in the League (where it MATTERS!!)

Happy to oblige!

All three strikers are tied on 17 right now (including Community Shield and tonight's friendly against Chelsea).<br /><br />-- Thu May 23, 2013 9:28 pm --<br /><br />
No 1 City Fan said:
Hi California blue... I'm from Ashton too near Stamford Park... moved in 81'. I should call myself Cincinnati blue

I remember playing on a pitch behind Stamford Park in about the mid-late 70s, and when I was at Ashton Grammar (before it became a full-time sixth form college) we used to do cross country round the back of the boating lake. It was always freezing and muddy. Happy days....

I thought Edin played very well, was strong with and without the ball. Took his goals well and generally put in a fine performance.

Now we just need him to do the same things consistently, if he is still here of course.

Edin Dzeko would be a huge loss to us mark my words..Hes a great finisher when the supply is right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.