Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the goal.

Good pace, good control, good juke on the goalie.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttI3sQBeI4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttI3sQBeI4</a>

yozzer said:
the tossa has just scored
Against the mighty Latvia.

Did his usual shite in the first half though, missed loads of chances.

For someone who is apparently "CLINICAL" he could have done himself a favour and finished the chances off.

CTID101 said:
yozzer said:
the tossa has just scored
Against the mighty Latvia.

Did his usual shite in the first half though, missed loads of chances.

For someone who is apparently "CLINICAL" he could have done himself a favour and finished the chances off.

he waved his hands in the second half at the ref for not giving him the pen after he was bundled over by his team mate...

he missed a lot in the first half and in the second, latvia is a shite team, defended in numbers...edin took his best chance...far from being good against a poor team...

I think we should definitely keep Dzeko. Not only was he our top scorer last season when he didn't even start some games but he DOES want to stay at City I'm sure. I like Dzeko & hope that Pellegrini (or whoever comes as our manager) will keep him.

Eccles Blue said:
I think we should definitely keep Dzeko. Not only was he our top scorer last season when he didn't even start some games but he DOES want to stay at City I'm sure. I like Dzeko & hope that Pellegrini (or whoever comes as our manager) will keep him.

Seconded. I too, like the Bosnian diamond.

Latvia parked the bus in the first half with 9 players in the box. I didn't see any clearcut chances that Dzeko supposedly missed. He played really well in this match and the scoreline reflects that. He held the ball up, got everyone involved with his passing, and scored a nice goal.

Haris Medjunanin had the best goal from long distance.

BosnianDiamond said:
Latvia parked the bus in the first half with 9 players in the box. I didn't see any clearcut chances that Dzeko supposedly missed. He played really well in this match and the scoreline reflects that. He held the ball up, got everyone involved with his passing, and scored a nice goal.

I'm sorry but no clear cut chances? 4 minutes in 5 yards out blasted it over the bar...then again a bit later with his left miskicked one across the goal...was better in the second half but again not on the level where he can and should be...

No17 said:
BosnianDiamond said:

I'm sorry but no clear cut chances? 4 minutes in 5 yards out blasted it over the bar...then again a bit later with his left miskicked one across the goal...was better in the second half but again not on the level where he can and should be...

and yet still scored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.