Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joehannes said:
kara54 said:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/europe/statistics/topscorers.html

And who is City's top scorer this year? :)

Haters gonna hate, I know. But this season Dzeko is a beast and was miles better than Aguero.
You know we play in more than one competition, don't you?

Frankly, I couldn't give a shit about how many goals Džeko scores for his country.

i know right cuz that means we can perpetuate the myth that he cant score ;S. If He was with any other club and was top scorer we would see this as a positive (not to mention he would prolly be top scorer for this club side aswell )

bluecamp11 said:
His touch is not the best but he does score goals...I'd deffo give him another season
Understatement of the day (so far!). He traps the ball further than I can kick it!! To be fair, he can score goals, given the right service. And Mancini didn't do wingers, so that counted against Edin. His main problems are that he isn't blessed with the greatest ball skills, and his chance conversion rate is pretty low. Will this improve under Pellegrini (if he's still here next season)? I guess time will tell.

jimharri said:
bluecamp11 said:
His touch is not the best but he does score goals...I'd deffo give him another season
Understatement of the day (so far!). He traps the ball further than I can kick it!! To be fair, he can score goals, given the right service. And Mancini didn't do wingers, so that counted against Edin. His main problems are that he isn't blessed with the greatest ball skills, and his chance conversion rate is pretty low. Will this improve under Pellegrini (if he's still here next season)? I guess time will tell.

Haha i will be using that one Jim, i LOL'D i did.

Hes shite btw.

I've said it before ( sorry for repeating myself) but Dzeko isn't the type of forward who can play with his back to goal. If we wanted that type of player we should have signed a Berbatov style player. Dzeko needs either crosses or a through ball to run onto. Played in the right way he can score you 25+ goals a season.

AntiUnited said:
Joehannes said:
kara54 said:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/europe/statistics/topscorers.html

And who is City's top scorer this year? :)

Haters gonna hate, I know. But this season Dzeko is a beast and was miles better than Aguero.
You know we play in more than one competition, don't you?

Frankly, I couldn't give a shit about how many goals Džeko scores for his country.

i know right cuz that means we can perpetuate the myth that he cant score ;S. If He was with any other club and was top scorer we would see this as a positive (not to mention he would prolly be top scorer for this club side aswell )
No, because he doesn't play for England.

Edin Dzeko... Scoring some of the "impossible" goals.. Making you ask yourself "How on earth did he do that?" .....and then he misses the almost impossible to miss chances.. So you ask again "How on earth did he did he do that?"

He can be a very frustrating player, but he also saved our asses game after game.

I cant decide! His body language has been very negative though... remains to see if he stays

jknight said:
Know what you're saying. I think if we signed Rooney the United fans would hate him - fickle lot that they are

Surely not. Not after all the years in their academy and playing only for the love of the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.