Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't subscribe to the idea that Dzeko has a bad first touch. Most of his goals are first touches. By this logic he probably has the best first touch in the league :)

noise said:
I don't subscribe to the idea that Dzeko has a bad first touch. Most of his goals are first touches. By this logic he probably has the best first touch in the league :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :((((

noise said:

Good point.

I like Dzeko. He has scored lots of goals for City while never really getting going or fitting in with City's style of play.

Let's see how a new manager and Dzeko can work together.

Speaking of the return on the investment, did anyone ever calculate how much the players get paid per each goal scored, based on their salary?

Quite often we compare Dzeko to Aguero but we forget that Aguero is paid 80,000£ per week more than Dzeko.

Mathematically speaking Aguero's salary is 65% higher then Dzeko's salary.

For the season 2012/13 each Dzeko's goal comes at approximately 346,000£ discount when compared to the cost one of Aguero's goals. If you include the fact that Dzeko scored two goals more during the regular season, Aguero got paid over 400,000£ more than Dzeko per each goal that he scored.

1azur said:
Speaking of the return on the investment, did anyone ever calculate how much the players get paid per each goal scored, based on their salary?

Quite often we compare Dzeko to Aguero but we forget that Aguero is paid 80,000£ per week more than Dzeko.

Mathematically speaking Aguero's salary is 65% higher then Dzeko's salary.

For the season 2012/13 each Dzeko's goal comes at approximately 346,000£ discount when compared to the cost one of Aguero's goals. If you include the fact that Dzeko scored two goals more during the regular season, Aguero got paid over 400,000£ more than Dzeko per each goal that he scored.
No, because nobody is that sad and desperate, except for you.

Joehannes said:
kara54 said:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/europe/statistics/topscorers.html

And who is City's top scorer this year? :)

Haters gonna hate, I know. But this season Dzeko is a beast and was miles better than Aguero.
You know we play in more than one competition, don't you?

Frankly, I couldn't give a shit about how many goals Džeko scores for his country.

You may not, but can't you see that the number of goals he has scored for previous teams .....and Country ..... points to the fact that played in the right system, he is a far better striker than the one Mancini has given us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.