Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
don't care about my username said:
give him another season under manuel, if he gets into form and stays in form we will win the league, promise you now

And if he doesn't can we get rid in January please?

Last chance saloon for me.

Unless he plays like he does when he doesn't get a decision for blatantly tryna con the referee ie actually gets wound up and puts the effort in then get rid NNNNNNNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:
Your last post in this thread was 6 days ago.

"A month" lol

You actually took the time to check when he posted in this thread last?

You really need to get out more...

I hope the 10 seconds it took him to find it won't impact his social life considerably.

blink922 said:
Comrade Buka said:
pudge said:
Your last post in this thread was 6 days ago.

"A month" lol

I hope the 10 seconds it took him to find it won't impact his social life considerably.

I just cant believe that - even that particular post of mine somehow got some argument going :-)

Polarization on this thread is amazing.

Anyway - looks like things on Edin (transfer-related) got a bit quiet...which might be indicative of his stay for another run at City next year (I hope so).

Like someone said above - he just brings different dimension from Tevez/Aguero, which you DO need a lot of times...that's why old-school center-forwards existed in the first place.

Question: what kind of goals-scoring season with Edin would you be happy with?

13 goals as 3rd choice striker is obviously not enough to some (though I wonder how many 3rd choice strikers there is with that kind of record)...so - what is enough? 20? 25?

P.S. and dont give me "other aspects of the game" or "work-rate" - as long as he scores shitloads of goals - I dont give a flying F about his "work-rate".
Cause that's what you (usually) should have MIDFIELD for. Strikers need to score goals - and he is one of the better ones out there in that department. End of.

EaglesFan said:
blink922 said:
Comrade Buka said:

I just cant believe that - even that particular post of mine somehow got some argument going :-)

Polarization on this thread is amazing.

Anyway - looks like things on Edin (transfer-related) got a bit quiet...which might be indicative of his stay for another run at City next year (I hope so).

Like someone said above - he just brings different dimension from Tevez/Aguero, which you DO need a lot of times...that's why old-school center-forwards existed in the first place.

Question: what kind of goals-scoring season with Edin would you be happy with?

13 goals as 3rd choice striker is obviously not enough to some (though I wonder how many 3rd choice strikers there is with that kind of record)...so - what is enough? 20? 25?

P.S. and dont give me "other aspects of the game" or "work-rate" - as long as he scores shitloads of goals - I dont give a flying F about his "work-rate".
Cause that's what you (usually) should have MIDFIELD for. Strikers need to score goals - and he is one of the better ones out there in that department. End of.

This. Put the ball in the right place for him and he scores goals.!!

I don't believe that Pellegrini going to utilize Dzeko as much as people think. If you have a squad that contains the likes of Nasri, Silva, Aguero and possibly Tevez. You build your team to get the best out of them. He isn't going to change his team to suit Dzeko. Silva isn't a winger, nor is Nasri or Aguero or TeVez so where are they going to play?

Are we just going to rely on Navas to assist Dzeko?

I understand that you need sometimes a different option of the bench but we can get that elsewhere. We don't need a 27m striker sat on the bench.

I think he will be sold and someone cheap will be brought in as a backup striker unless of course Cavani is bought.

CTID101 said:
I don't believe that Pellegrini going to utilize Dzeko as much as people think. If you have a squad that contains the likes of Nasri, Silva, Aguero and possibly Tevez. You build your team to get the best out of them. He isn't going to change his team to suit Dzeko. Silva isn't a winger, nor is Nasri or Aguero or TeVez so where are they going to play?

I understand that you need sometimes a different option of the bench but we can get that elsewhere. We don't need a 27m striker sat on the bench.

I think he will be sold and someone cheap will be brought in as a backup striker unless of course Cavani is bought.

Pellegrini usilised RSC with Malaga so why shouldn't he do it with a much better forward than RSC.

woolleyback blue said:
CTID101 said:

Pellegrini usilised RSC with Malaga so why shouldn't he do it with a much better forward than RSC.
I believe it all come downs to each clubs standars, where ours are higher. Dezkos contribution last season may have been seen as a success at Malaga where here its not been good enough. His goal to minute ratio is good but his overall play has been shit
This is just my two cents on the matter. and i dont care if he stays or goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.