Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
I he stays I hope Pellegrini tells him to not move out of the box, when he drifts about and ends up on the wing it's ridiculous, no wonder we struggled for goals from him at times.

He just needs to poach around the box throughout the whole game and ban him from drifting anywhere.

That was due to lack of service inside. no pen or anything he had to go out to get some touches.

Edin Dzeko is a centre forward.. He may not link play in the same way Tevez does or pass and control the ball in the way Silva and Aguero do but If Pellegrini does manage to create a more fluent attacking style I believe he's every bit as good as Cavani!! (yes I went there).

He scored so many goals in big games (Real madrid away, united at old trafford x 2, spurs away x 4, QPR vital equalizer). Imagine if we can create from out wide aswel as creating through balls, Unless we get an INCREDIBLE striker I think we should stick with Dzeko and add a new left back to cover for cliche and left midfielder so that we can attack with balance on both sides.

Imagine a team playing 4-2-3-1 like this:
Hart
Zabaletta
Kompany
Nastasic
Cliche
fernandinho
Rodwell/Yaya
Navas
Silva
Nasri/new exciting wide player
Dzeko

OBVIOUSLY DEPENDING ON THE OPPOSITION WE CAN ROTATE BY SWAPPING AGUERO FOR ANY ONE OF THE THREE ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS OR DZEKO

If only we had added Isco as our 'new exciting wide player'!!

P.s - I watched Cavani in the confeds cup - He looks similarly clumsy like Dzeko but that's because he is an old fashioned centre forward.. Give Dzeko a chance to put away all of our chances and you will see what he's made of!!

waspish said:
He needs a new contract if we are not selling but got the feeling he has set his heart on going to Dortmund

He can't go anywhere, with tevez going we ain't got no strikers left!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.