Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Quite excited to see what he does next season. As long as he gets his heart involved unlike January to May last season

I think the new manager will have a big influence on his attitude and subsequently his form.

He might still be sold though yet.

With the new manager I think we will see a much improved Dzeko which is quite frightening considering how well he has done goal wise this season.

I simply don't think Dzeko flourished under Mancini's type of tough 'get on with it' approach he is undoubtedly a confidence player ( as are all players are to a greater or lesser degree) and he needs a manager that will give him that belief.

With Tevez now gone, we will be relying much more on Edin.

Mrmcfc said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
I'm With Stupid said:
The 30 goals in the 11/12 season, probably.

LMAOOOOOOO

Ok, whatever guy. I thought you were going to provide something useful.

Edin is going to win the Champions League, based on his 47 goals in the 08/09 season and his 33 in the 09/10 season. Shit, I'll even throw in the 23 he scored this past season.

Bwuahahahaha
I'll base it on the fact that aguero isn't absolutely fucking shite.
Dzeko needs chances put on a plate for him, you'll never see dzeko score a goal like aguero v QPR or v the rags this season.

He's a finisher, fair enough. But there are players out there that are equally good at finishing and can contribute more overall to the team. He has been a liability at times, and considering he's an old fashioned centre forward he can't hold the ball up to save his life; touch like a fucking donkey and as strong as a mint imperial.

Above is a perfectly valid explanation as to why aguero will be the starter next year, you fucking condescending goon.

It's a shame to see City fans being as obnoxious as this to fellow City fans and their own players.
To say Dzeko has not scored great goals for City is quite frankly a joke. Aguero has scored great goals for City, so has Dzeko. Aguero has scored very important goals for City. So has Dzeko. Anyone who says needs Dzeko needs the ball put on a plate for him is either blind, or has not been watching City.
Perfectly valid? ..... this post is certainly NOT.

I have a really good feeling Dzeko will shine under pelle. He never really suited Mancini's style in my opinion and on top of that he was never given a fair crack of the whip up front. If he hangs around I think pelle will get the best out of him.

I'm ITK... I signed Paulo Wanchope to my city squad on Champ Man a year before City actually signed him. *BOOM* mind blown! :D

Phuket Blue said:
Mrmcfc said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
LMAOOOOOOO

Ok, whatever guy. I thought you were going to provide something useful.

Edin is going to win the Champions League, based on his 47 goals in the 08/09 season and his 33 in the 09/10 season. Shit, I'll even throw in the 23 he scored this past season.

Bwuahahahaha
I'll base it on the fact that aguero isn't absolutely fucking shite.
Dzeko needs chances put on a plate for him, you'll never see dzeko score a goal like aguero v QPR or v the rags this season.

He's a finisher, fair enough. But there are players out there that are equally good at finishing and can contribute more overall to the team. He has been a liability at times, and considering he's an old fashioned centre forward he can't hold the ball up to save his life; touch like a fucking donkey and as strong as a mint imperial.

Above is a perfectly valid explanation as to why aguero will be the starter next year, you fucking condescending goon.

It's a shame to see City fans being as obnoxious as this to fellow City fans and their own players.
To say Dzeko has not scored great goals for City is quite frankly a joke. Aguero has scored great goals for City, so has Dzeko. Aguero has scored very important goals for City. So has Dzeko. Anyone who says needs Dzeko needs the ball put on a plate for him is either blind, or has not been watching City.
Perfectly valid? ..... this post is certainly NOT.
Maybe he wouldn't act "obnoxious" if LookI'maKnob wasn't being obnoxious?

Dzeko and Aguero were the best striker duo last season (proven by stats). Some can have their own view; prefer this player or someone else which is individual and not helpful. Those views were tested during Manchiny era and they failed big time. Tevez and especially Mario (which are excellent strikers) can provide their best in the teams where they are "stars" with no serious competition for place in the team. Otherwise they have tendency to create negative energy for team and for themselves (they feel insecure).
Not sure what next season could bring but I'm sure above problems will be avoided. Cavani could be asset to the team but he might not be up to the level everyone expecting.

Whichever side of the Dzeko fence you are on, and I for one was a vociferous critic of some of his performances last season, you have to admit that when on form the guy can score goals for fun, he saved our bacon at Notts County in 2011 FA Cup and helped us win the title in 2012
Lets give him the benefit of the doubt and a clean slate and see how he does, I reckon Navas will be the catylist for a Dzeko revival if he stays.. Hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.