Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not good enough in my opinion.First touch is very poor,Hardly ever breaks a sweat but that is just my opinion. Sorry if it's not what w people want to hear but he is a good striker but not world class

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Still not good enough in my opinion.First touch is very poor,Hardly ever breaks a sweat but that is just my opinion. Sorry if it's not what w people want to hear but he is a good striker but not world class
He has one of the best first touches in the world. Most of his goals are first touches.

noise said:
He has one of the best first touches in the world. Most of his goals are first touches.

Either you don't know what first touch is or you are making a joke I couldn't understand.

Clowny said:
noise said:

Either you don't know what first touch is or you are making a joke I couldn't understand.
yes

noise said:
Clowny said:
noise said:

yes
So basically we should just fire crosses at him hoping that one incidentally ricochets into the net as he's a fairly large target? ;)

To be fair most of the team looked like they didn't break sweat last season, mostly just casually walking about whilst we surrendered the title. I'd like to see Edin given a shot under Pellegrini

I'd agree give him a run of games and the goals will come he's shown that at the start of te season b4 last.. Hasent the greatest of touches but can finish there's no doubt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.