Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
g180aj said:
Blue Haze said:
Outplayed by Nimely today. Still has the don't give a fuck look from last season. Please sell him.

why what did nimely do!
1. Controlled the ball cleanly on numerous ocassions.
2. Made run after run (smart ones too) that weren't ever picked out but Dzeko would be too lazy to do.
3. Gave an effort, and created a decent chance.

Now Dzeko...

Jumanji said:
g180aj said:
Blue Haze said:
Outplayed by Nimely today. Still has the don't give a fuck look from last season. Please sell him.

why what did nimely do!
2. Made run after run (smart ones too) that weren't ever picked out but Dzeko would be too lazy to do.

Now Dzeko...

Dzeko made some great runs but the ball was always overhit for him, im not sayin this because i thought he was good i just think you bellends just wanna blame him when the bottom line is apart from a couple of players it was a piss poor game from everyone not just Dzeko.

g180aj said:
Jumanji said:
g180aj said:
why what did nimely do!

Now Dzeko...

Dzeko made some great runs but the ball was always overhit for him, im not sayin this because i thought he was good i just think you bellends just wanna blame him when the bottom line is apart from a couple of players it was a piss poor game from everyone not just Dzeko.
I've already posted only Kompany and two or three others looked at it today so that negates your dig.

Of course Dzeko will make some runs, he's a striker. However, he was shaded by Nimely in that department who seemed to always try to create an outlet.

And Dzeko looks like this every game, not just today.

He had the touch of a cement block. Nimely was lively and looked like he cared.

His fee will be halved by next summer if he carries on the way he has today and last season.

It might be worth pointing out that this was the begining of our pre-season training schedule. Long way to go before the first real game. I trust our manager to work out if Edin has got the fight in him.

1st pre season game thats all, he was shit as were most, definatly no worse than any of the others apart from Vinnie. Looks like he is staying so lets get behind him and judge him in a competetive game.

I guess I'll post my thoughts as someone who has watched Dzeko for most of his career.

As long as I've been reading this forum, I've always wondered just how and why do certain members manage to blame one player for everything even when the entire team plays like crap. Dzeko plays a half and doesn't score, he sucks. Aguero plays a half and doesn't score -- nobody says anything nearly as negative.

Despite being a complete monster in the Bundesliga and despite being a monster for his national team, some City fans are so convinced that Dzeko sucks and has always sucked and nothing can change that. So Dzeko, while sucking mind you, manages to score as many or more goals as Aguero or Tevez, and in less time. Strange. Defies all logic. All three have a mediocre season, but only Dzeko sucks. Strange.

Funny how the "sucking" only started once Mancini got a hold of him. Before that, nobody would have even entertained the idea that 'Dzeko sucks'. His first touch was great too, but now it's "the worst on the planet". Was all that stuff in the Bundesliga a fluke? Or how about for the national team? Fluke? At City he can admittedly sometimes look comatose for most of the match, and then a few days later he looks beastly for the national team. Odd.

If Dzeko has become lazy since coming to City, it is because the style of play under Mancini was slow and lazy. Back to the goal for the entire match, just waiting for the ball, instead of aggressive fast paced attacking football like Wolfsburg and like the Bosnian national team. Don't buy a player if you don't know how to use him.

1dart said:
1st pre season game thats all, he was shit as were most, definatly no worse than any of the others apart from Vinnie. Looks like he is staying so lets get behind him and judge him in a competetive game.
Tbf when he banged them in against Chelsea in the US, the "I told you so" brigade were out in full force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.