Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
1961RICH said:
Rammyblues said:
He is paid to score goals, did he score today? Yes, did we win? Yes. Did his job move on to the next game.

Strikers should be judged on how many they miss not how many they score.

Suarez misses more than Dzeko.

AntiUnited said:
@BluePhil8 said:
AntiUnited said:
Opinion but it is. soo many times his first touch let him down last season.

Are you high?

No im not. match day threads people saying kun should change his boots his first touch has gone shit. not my words.
Yes, he occasionally slips ever since he changed his boots. Nothing to do with him as a player.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
jauganaut said:
Dzeko and Hyde

Yes?

Haha. Didnt even know anyone went by that handle here.
Just describing the frustrating nature of Edin; one minute he's a genius and the next he is just absolute gash.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
Dzeko & Hyde said:
jauganaut said:
Dzeko and Hyde

Yes?

Haha. Didnt even know anyone went by that handle here.
Just describing the frustrating nature of Edin; one minute he's a genius and the next he is just absolute gash.

bluethunder said:
117 M34 said:
I like Edin and think he needs to stay and get a lot of game time this season, however, his 1st touch is awful for a premier league / international player.

Oh, he shouldn't ever be allowed to take a penalty

his first touch isn't too bad actually.

It isn't great and his control when trying to take a pass is bloody awful!

Don't get me wrong; I like Edin and he's scored some important and memorable goals for us.

But to hide your head in the sand when it comes to some of hiss lesser qualities isn't going to help anyone.

1961RICH said:
samharris said:
1961RICH said:
Strikers should be judged on how many they miss not how many they score.

Suarez misses more than Dzeko.

Ok "ratio of chances to goals" then.

Suarez 8.1 shots per goal. 23 goals from 187 shots
Dzeko 6.7 shots per goal. 14 goals from 94 shots

very close tbh..but one is a lethal goalscorer the other is our 4th choice striker acc to many on here.

source;http://www.whoscored.com/Players/22221 suarez

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/24845" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/24845</a> Dzeko

Today's goal was simply world class. Not many can do that, especially in pre season.

However the penalty shows just why he almost never takes penalties for the Bosnian team haha. He's scored some good ones but usually it's not his thing.

He was good in both games. Te first half he was flawless. There was a few mistakes in the second but no more than any other player.

There's a reason he win man of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.