Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just a shit Yaya Toure to be fair.

[bigimg]http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/toure.gif[/bigimg]

Beermonster said:
Admittedly I'm not Dzeko's biggest fan but I believe this was down to the system Mancini played last year. He is terrible when receiving the ball with his back to goal, the amount of times he loses it frustrates me. However, in this system with the amount of chances that City are going to create Dzeko will score an absolute bagful next season if he gets the game time.

iIdmQ5poRIGDh.gif

(I hear what you're saying. Just a funny day to criticize his ability to score with his back to the net)

This thread is the arsehole of the internet. Horrible place, opinionated pricks everywhere. There is just little discussion, only insults hurled between the same people. I wish this thread would slowly die, but it won't. If Dzeko has a good game (even in a meaningless friendly like today and in Hong Kong) the pro-Edin camp write something like "where are the haters now?", and if he has a poor game, the anti-Edin group want him out the club. The cycle continues.

Kind of sickening that there actually is an anti- and pro- Edin club. Shouldn't we back all players?

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
This thread is the arsehole of the internet. Horrible place, opinionated pricks everywhere. There is just little discussion, only insults hurled between the same people. I wish this thread would slowly die, but it won't. If Dzeko has a good game (even in a meaningless friendly like today and in Hong Kong) the pro-Edin camp write something like "where are the haters now?", and if he has a poor game, the anti-Edin group want him out the club. The cycle continues.

Kind of sickening that there actually is an anti- and pro- Edin club. Shouldn't we back all players?
This...

He's working up a head of steam... but it's only pre season.

I'll be interested to see how he performs during the season when he's being rotated. 2 years ago he started like a house on fire then he was rotated for one game at home to Wigan and he fell to pieces.

People are getting carried away thinking he'll score 20+ goals this season in my opinion.

He looked pretty good out there. That second goal of his was world class and you could tell his confidence was up. I'm quietly optimistic about Dzeko heading into the new season. I'm definitely willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering he's never had the backing of the manager at this club until now.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:

This is the first time I've posted in this thread, and I agree.

While there is undoubtedly blame on Dzeko's shoulders for his performances last season, Mancini's management style did not help.

For me it was clear before we even bought him that he was not a lone front-man and very much a confidence player. At Wolfsburg he had Grafite who he had an awesome partnership with and it already looks like he is on the same wavelength as Jovetic and Negredo, whilst also having the arm around the shoulder from Pellegrini. We'll see the real Edin this season, I think.

MC ID said:
I can't wait for a bluemoon civil war to break out over Dzeko.
If he performs as he has done in pre-season, it will become a matter of when, not if. Unless the Dzeko outers realise their mistake or the inners accept he is not good enough. I hope he performs well and shows us what he is capable of.

The_Mo said:
MC ID said:
I can't wait for a bluemoon civil war to break out over Dzeko.
If he performs as he has done in pre-season, it will become a matter of when, not if. Unless the Dzeko outers realise their mistake or the inners accept he is not good enough. I hope he performs well and shows us what he is capable of.

So, we are all doomed correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.