Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proelia said:
forevermancity said:
palus said:
Suck it u fuckin idiot , u know who is who and who loves what .
Rag or dzeko fan

Definitely not a city fan though

no hes not a rag but he is just a dzeko fan
One day he will leave and u will see me here on City page still and then u will finally shut up!!!I m ok with u thinking what u wanna but i love Dzeko he plays for my Country but that dosen't stop me to watch all games of City and i was watching them before Dzeko was in club even before takeover u can ask Blue in Bosnia that . u British boys don't lie right ?

Dzeko is a confidence player and he thrives on being constantly played on. But with the quality of strikers City have, he's gonna have to accept that squad rotation is inevitable.

Mountaineer said:
am333 said:
This thread is bipolar as hell. Dzeko lovers will blame everyone else in the team if he fails. If he scores 5 goals a game haters will say...yeah but he had 2 bad meaningless passes. Have a feeling some people here want him to fail even if that would mean relegation. Team plays, makes mistakes and have awesome games. Support the team guys....and everyone that manuel thinks deserve to be on the squad.
Lmao exactly the feeling I get. He has three great games in a row and wins all three games for City and wins man of the match twice in a row for scoring two brilliant world class goals....and he still gets hated on by some.

It is incredible.
U must be Dzeko fan . U can't say that if u do u don't support City :)

forevermancity said:
palus said:
forevermancity said:
Rag or dzeko fan

Where is yours cards , can u tell me lottery numbers ? I wanna to stop talking and reading about Dzeko is that make me more for team or more for Dzeko and is this thread a bit sick to u Miss Buonita ?
You want to stop talking about dzeko?

You have been a member of the forum for 7 months, made 35 posts, 30 of them about dzeko and the other 5 saying your not a rag.

I don't know next weeks lottery numbers, but I do know that your not a city fan...dzeko will leave city one day and you won't be seen again... You will no doubt pop up on a forum of the club that signs dzeko and only post about dzeko. Like clockwork
so what that makes me not City fan well from how much post of Dzeko 10000 i said 30 yap , i don't talk on forums any more but this is one who all here have at list 100 post trying to make some sense and i was well angry at times and comment . I would comment if Aguero have 400 pages of this shit even if he score goals and play good game and get shit or any other player but we all know only Edin have that honor :) but u know what i m doing how i think and bla bla ok we will see Dzeko will go sometime then can i be City fan , please :)

confidence clearly matters and helps him, but I don't think he would necessarily suffer from rotation. I think the Dzeko we're seeing has more to do with our style changes than just confidence.

He's just not being asked to do as many of the things he's not as good at the way we're playing. He's a player who belongs in the box. That's where he's most dangerous. He can come short or stay in the box, but with slow build up I'm not sure he's comfortable enough to not make mistakes. We've been much quicker at turning defense into attack in these friendlies, at least, and even when he drops deeper he's got a lot more space to work with.

In a lot of ways, in a slower attack, I think he gets a bit overwhelmed by all the bodies around him. It's where his touch lets him down and his passes aren't quite fine enough. With more space, some more direct attacking, and some pretty clever crosses that reward his runs, he's finding an effectiveness that always seemed lurking but never fully came out.

If I have any concerns, it's that these are friendlies and he's a player with a lot to prove. It's at least plausible that some of this effectiveness is due to his taking these games just a bit more seriously than some of the competition. I think the style changes benefit the player regardless, but it probably won't be quite so simple (although the last two wonder strikes score on any keeper at any intensity, really) when the league resumes.

forevermancity said:
palus said:
forevermancity said:
Rag or dzeko fan

Where is yours cards , can u tell me lottery numbers ? I wanna to stop talking and reading about Dzeko is that make me more for team or more for Dzeko and is this thread a bit sick to u Miss Buonita ?
You want to stop talking about dzeko?

You have been a member of the forum for 7 months, made 35 posts, 30 of them about dzeko and the other 5 saying your not a rag.

I don't know next weeks lottery numbers, but I do know that your not a city fan...dzeko will leave city one day and you won't be seen again... You will no doubt pop up on a forum of the club that signs dzeko and only post about dzeko. Like clockwork
What if u wrong i read all on this forum u can ask me anything about what is going on in club i will know it if is on forum or City page. Iwas saying today is insane to write against Dzeko , em i wrong? Anyway it s just a joke ,who need your say so .I know who i m and witch Club i love and watch that is enough to me.

forevermancity said:
palus said:
forevermancity said:
Rag or dzeko fan

but I do know that your not a city fan

you don't decide who is fan and who is not.

everyone is welcome to support manchester city.

don't like the fact that people are talking about dzeko ? perhaps you need go to another thread ?

Admittedly I'm not Dzeko's biggest fan but I believe this was down to the system Mancini played last year. He is terrible when receiving the ball with his back to goal, the amount of times he loses it frustrates me. However, in this system with the amount of chances that City are going to create Dzeko will score an absolute bagful next season if he gets the game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.