Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
01cravend said:
Marmite_500g_450_tcm28-293449.jpg

Not the same thing. Marmite doesn't" taste sublime one minute and then like shit the next.

Tron Coltrane said:
Beermonster said:
Admittedly I'm not Dzeko's biggest fan but I believe this was down to the system Mancini played last year. He is terrible when receiving the ball with his back to goal, the amount of times he loses it frustrates me. However, in this system with the amount of chances that City are going to create Dzeko will score an absolute bagful next season if he gets the game time.

iIdmQ5poRIGDh.gif

(I hear what you're saying. Just a funny day to criticize his ability to score with his back to the net)

haha I knew someone was gonna post this. You could have posted a few other clips (one within the first 10 seconds of the match) where he loses it on the half way.
His goalscoring ability in the box is up there with the best in the World.

Dzeko on facebook: "I feel different, also because you know someone who is important has trusted you. It is good, for now it is looking good..."

Great performance from Edin last night but it is wrong to single him out. This thread is such an odd one for me, Edin is a top notch striker in a squad of high quality players. He is an important part of the squad but why we have 400+ pages devoted to discussions about Dzeko is very strange.

I would suggest that the thread is removed and Dzeko and the rest of the squad are judged afresh. The attacking display in the first half hour was sublime and bodes well for the season ahead; the new players looked like very classy additions to a strong squad and were pivotal to much of what occurred. Edin and the other strikers will benefit strongly from the intent shown.

oldius said:
Great performance from Edin last night but it is wrong to single him out. This thread is such an odd one for me, Edin is a top notch striker in a squad of high quality players. He is an important part of the squad but why we have 400+ pages devoted to discussions about Dzeko is very strange.

I would suggest that the thread is removed and Dzeko and the rest of the squad are judged afresh. The attacking display in the first half hour was sublime and bodes well for the season ahead; the new players looked like very classy additions to a strong squad and were pivotal to much of what occurred. Edin and the other strikers will benefit strongly from the intent shown.

I think this is the third or fourth Dzeko thread, if the others had not been pulled we would on about page 1500 by now.

Gelsons Dad said:
He scored 2 goals. The second was very good. But previous to that the ball bounced off him as usual. There isn't a huge transformation in his playing style he's just scored a few in pre season. People are reading way too much into it. Just wait until kun is fit and Edin starts on the bench before hailing the new messiah.

Utter nads

pominoz said:
oldius said:

I think this is the third or fourth Dzeko thread, if the others had not been pulled we would on about page 1500 by now.

You alone are responsible for 2000 of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.