Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pominoz said:
WimbledonRd said:
How can a TRUE City fan wish for failure of a City player?
Those who wish that Dzeko performs poorly, prefer their own egos over City's wellbeing. Dzeko is doing great and that is a great news! And every City fan should feel happy about that. The same level of support should exist for all City players.

Those who wish for Dzeko to fail, should simply stop lying to themselves that they support MCFC. They should come out of closet and admit that to them at least, some other football club is more important.

Who has posted that they hope he fails?

I may have started that and admittedly Gelsons Dad didn't say fails, I meant more the tone. I read his post as saying why are people getting excited about Dzeko because as soon as Kun is fit he will be benched. To me surely it is more natural that people are excited about Dzeko than saying wait and see, when Kuns back. I was talking about the negativity in general.

kalouk said:
pominoz said:
WimbledonRd said:
Those who wish that Dzeko performs poorly, prefer their own egos over City's wellbeing. Dzeko is doing great and that is a great news! And every City fan should feel happy about that. The same level of support should exist for all City players.

Those who wish for Dzeko to fail, should simply stop lying to themselves that they support MCFC. They should come out of closet and admit that to them at least, some other football club is more important.

I may have started that and admittedly Gelsons Dad didn't say fails, I meant more the tone. I read his post as saying why are people getting excited about Dzeko because as soon as Kun is fit he will be benched. To me surely it is more natural that people are excited about Dzeko than saying wait and see, when Kuns back. I was talking about the negativity in general.

Theres a difference between wanting someone to fail and expecting them to..I learned this on here years ago..

olddirty said:
pominoz said:
WimbledonRd said:

He is not referring to you. The one that refers to you is one above yours. The one about potato.

What?

pominoz said:
olddirty said:
pominoz said:
He is not referring to you. The one that refers to you is one above yours. The one about potato.

What?

x0w8pe.gif

From what we have seen in pre season and from his own comments, I expect a much improved season from Dzeko. He definitely has the ability, if he can display it consistently then along with Aguero, Jovetic and Negredo with Guidetti coming back to full fitness, we are going to be struggling to decide who to play.

kp789 said:
From what we have seen in pre season and from his own comments, I expect a much improved season from Dzeko. He definitely has the ability, if he can display it consistently then along with Aguero, Jovetic and Negredo with Guidetti coming back to full fitness, we are going to be struggling to decide who to play.

The Dzeko we saw on youtube for Bosnia and Wolfsburg was always different from the one we see at City,Pellegrini has seen this and has allowed Edin to play how he prefers to play..
Dzeko coming good was just a matter of time,and we are all starting to see the
early signs..

samharris said:
kp789 said:

The Dzeko we saw on youtube for Bosnia and Wolfsburg was always different from the one we see at City,Pellegrini has seen this and has allowed Edin to play how he prefers to play..
early signs..
His volleys arent half bad either! You are correct though. We dont neccesarily have to build the team around him either, just adapt the play slightly, which Pellers has done.
Negredo and Jovetic are also perfect striker partners, both offering something different. Jovetic with skill, pace, creativity and pinash and Negredo with, height, power and a cracking left foot as well as an incredible long pass for a striker. Put Aguero into the mix as well and now we are talking.

I'm really hoping this is the same transformation as the The Goat. Remember when he signed, couldn't trap a bag of cement and this was in early part of our season in Division 3. One word for me sums up both players, confidence; play to their attributes and they will shine. Edin scored hatrick against Spurs, dropped couple of games later, head goes down, confidence shot.

Just hope the boo boys give him a chance this season.

kp789 said:
samharris said:
kp789 said:

early signs..
His volleys arent half bad either! You are correct though. We dont neccesarily have to build the team around him either, just adapt the play slightly, which Pellers has done.
Negredo and Jovetic are also perfect striker partners, both offering something different. Jovetic with skill, pace, creativity and pinash and Negredo with, height, power and a cracking left foot as well as an incredible long pass for a striker. Put Aguero into the mix as well and now we are talking.

We are gonna frighten the shite out of the prem this year, the rags think we have signed average players this window..

More fool them.

Haven't been on here for a while, how is this war waging on then? Any signs of a winning camp yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.