Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pominoz said:
Just seen the goals on 101 great goals, well done Edin.
Looks like my $50 is not as safe as i thought :)

Not bad for a first game tbh fella..lets see how he does tonight ;)

noise said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTYJ_1KGKYw[/youtube]

This commentator is spot on! :)

The entire Munich is completely nuts for Ed - especially Bayern womens team and German journalists !

AntiUnited said:
So i think its safe to say he will be leading the line at the start of the season. kun will be playing in the hole or negrado.

I think Kun has a lot to prove to start, he hasn't really started his preseason yet and I think he had a relatively poor year last year... Can't forget Edin was our top scorer in the end! For me, if Kun wants to be the first striker on the team sheet he has a lot to prove to the manager but if he's injured it's very unlikely we'll see him in the first game. For now I think it's down to Negredo and Dzeko to start the season well and so far it's looking like they will. Being able to look to Kun to rotate and gather some form too shows the power of our squad, no striker is safe this year.

AntiUnited said:
So i think its safe to say he will be leading the line at the start of the season. kun will be playing in the hole or negrado.
I'm not so sure he will be staying but he looks to have changed his attitude big time over the summer, as have a few others due to change in manager. If he stays he will have to face up to the fact that he will be rotated as he didn't like that last year

Big year for dzeko if he stays

I've criticised him a lot but he was superb yesterday, looked like his touch had improved and was more importantly playing with confidence, what impresses me is his understanding with Jovetic and Negredo, very impressive.

I re-watched the first half last night and there was a bit where he plays a couple of passes with Silva then tries to lay off the ball back to him (Silva) but it wildly goes back all the way to Garcia or Lescott and Dzeko gets mad at himself for it...you never saw that in the past two seasons, he didn't really care...seems like he does now...

No17 said:
I re-watched the first half last night and there was a bit where he plays a couple of passes with Silva then tries to lay off the ball back to him (Silva) but it wildly goes back all the way to Garcia or Lescott and Dzeko gets mad at himself for it...you never saw that in the past two seasons, he didn't really care...seems like he does now...

I noticed that too and pointed it out to my old man. The difference in Dzeko is there for all to see IMO and its down to better man management of him and a system better suited to his style of play

inbetween said:
AntiUnited said:

I think Kun has a lot to prove to start, he hasn't really started his preseason yet and I think he had a relatively poor year last year... Can't forget Edin was our top scorer in the end! For me, if Kun wants to be the first striker on the team sheet he has a lot to prove to the manager but if he's injured it's very unlikely we'll see him in the first game. For now I think it's down to Negredo and Dzeko to start the season well and so far it's looking like they will. Being able to look to Kun to rotate and gather some form too shows the power of our squad, no striker is safe this year.

If aguero doesnt start he leaves its that simple , youu dont leave youe best and most talented player on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.