Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
He didn't score because his confidence is shot because Pellegrini didn't start him...

Trolls just keep on a comin'.

troll-meme-generator-when-i-troll-i-get-attention-191d4b.jpg

BosnianDragon said:
Dzeko took ball by our box, passed it to Nasri and run to Bayern box for a chance. Started and almost finished all by himslef. Too bad he did not score. Also, Dzeko has lot better headers than Negredo.

Dzeko for someone tall is shit a headers how many has he scored for us

Proelia said:
BosnianDragon said:
Dzeko took ball by our box, passed it to Nasri and run to Bayern box for a chance. Started and almost finished all by himslef. Too bad he did not score. Also, Dzeko has lot better headers than Negredo.

The QPR one?

We don't put crosses into the box so the lack of goals from headers is not his fault. He's scored some great headers eg the spurs away one in the 5-1.

Proelia said:
you have named 2

West brom away last year,
Wigan away the year before

Off the top of my head that is. I'm sure there's many others.

His heading ability is good. It's his ball control and clinical finishing with his feet I doubt.

Proelia said:
BosnianDragon said:

[bigimg]http://i41.tinypic.com/33ksu29.png[/bigimg]

We still got many crosses in the box from our fullbacks these past season. We weren't too far off from United, which are known as a crossing team.

Dzeko's heading of the ball is superb.

His winning of headers in the box, is something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.