Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethunder said:
i thought edin did well against a difficult side.

we scored two goals which is good against such a determined and disciplined opposition.

it was the defense that let us down and lost us the game.

And Scott Sinclair. Don't forget Scott Sinclair!

Balti said:
and yet another great goal Edin

shouldn't have been so poor defensively though eh lad ;-)

What on earth are you talking about? He did the press thing well - unlike Aguero.
MOTM last Monday and one of the three best on Sunday. Still he's the nominated scapegoat on here isn't he.

BlueAnorak said:
Balti said:

What on earth are you talking about? He did the press thing well - unlike Aguero.
MOTM last Monday and one of the three best on Sunday. Still he's the nominated scapegoat on here isn't he.

I agree. Dzeko played well both games. I think in due time he'll be a solid option...just needs some consistent time on the pitch.

BlueAnorak said:
Balti said:

I think he was being sarcastic mate...

Funny thing is:

If our DEFENCE didnt fuck it up all so greatly, and Edin's superb strike turned out to be a GAME-WINNER (like it should've) and we were sitting at 6 points right now - everyone would be RAVING about him on this same exact thread.

Just goes to show you 2 things:

a) Edin did HIS job (scored a goal that put us in position to get 3 points),
b) Fans on here are fair-weather/bandwagon as fuck.

EaglesFan said:
Funny thing is:

If our DEFENCE didnt fuck it up all so greatly, and Edin's superb strike turned out to be a GAME-WINNER (like it should've) and we were sitting at 6 points right now - everyone would be RAVING about him on this same exact thread.

Just goes to show you 2 things:

a) Edin did HIS job (scored a goal that put us in position to get 3 points),
b) Fans on here are fair-weather/bandwagon as fuck.

These fans have made their beds and now have to lie in it..albeit rather uncomfortably..

Dzeko fans keep raving and gloating about this super goal, trying to rub City fans' noses in as if it wasn't majorly deflected. Judging from the initial flight of the ball in replays it was definitely going wide.

Stop acting like it was a magical shot or something, it was just a bit of fortune.

Jumanji said:
Dzeko fans keep raving and gloating about this super goal, trying to rub City fans' noses in as if it wasn't majorly deflected. Judging from the initial flight of the ball in replays it was definitely going wide.

Stop acting like it was a magical shot or something, it was just a bit of fortune.
I bet anything in the world that if anyone else had scored that goal, you would've never made this statement.

AzRim said:
Jumanji said:

I bet anything in the world that if anyone else had scored that goal, you would've never made this statement.
You're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.