Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Negredo is the best striker we have at the moment. Sergio needs a rocket up his arse and learn how to pass the ball. The less said about Edin the better. Shite player, will score a few goals, but at what cost? His general play is atrocious and I shuddered when Pelle commented that he was our main striker at the start of the season. Hopefully Negredo starts the next game and shows how the team can play with him leading the line.

You Sir have my vote for the post of the month !
/s

Damocles said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
mancity1 said:
I didn't like his smuggness when interviewed before the game virtually inferring we only had to turn up and Cardiff would relent.

It certainly came back to bite him on his ass and his chin.
I like it - blame Dzeko for his pre-match interview. The thread that keeps on giving. 500 pages here we come, roll on 600!

Who should we blame for Dzeko's attitude in Dzeko's pre-match interview?

Scott Sinclair?
I'm sure Anti-United will be along momentarily to explain to you (admittedly in gifs and text-speak as he's incapable of any known human dialect) why everything can be blamed on our "golden midgets" and such.

taconinja said:
Damocles said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
I like it - blame Dzeko for his pre-match interview. The thread that keeps on giving. 500 pages here we come, roll on 600!

Who should we blame for Dzeko's attitude in Dzeko's pre-match interview?

Scott Sinclair?
I'm sure Anti-United will be along momentarily to explain to you (admittedly in gifs and text-speak as he's incapable of any known human dialect) why everything can be blamed on our "golden midgets" and such.

Lol i just got back from my holz cba getting into this Debate Yet ! but alot of shit is being thrown around especially the post match thread vrs Cardiff<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:30 pm --<br /><br />
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Negredo is the best striker we have at the moment. Sergio needs a rocket up his arse and learn how to pass the ball. The less said about Edin the better. Shite player, will score a few goals, but at what cost? His general play is atrocious and I shuddered when Pelle commented that he was our main striker at the start of the season. Hopefully Negredo starts the next game and shows how the team can play with him leading the line.

I would love to watch the games u where watching cuz if im not mistaken dzeko is by far the inform striker. but agree with the kun comments. I say dzeko and negrad start together.

Not enough bad losers in the team, think a place should be found for Milner in away games, because of his outstanding work rate. Taking Navas off was a mistake, should have been told to stay as wide as possible.

Dzeko did ok, and was not our worse player. Would like to see Negredo given a go, as I think with his robust style, he would get amongst defenders. The midfield wasn't great and the pairing of Toure and Ferdy didnt offer our centrebacks much protection. For all his good points YaYa is a bit of a pussy in the tackle and doesn't exactly bust a gut in games. I am yet to be convinced by Ferdy. Hope pelle sorts it out quickly.

Maybe when we are up against 10 behind the ball, we should stick both Dzeko and Negredo up right against the opposition centre halls and bang the ball in to them from all angles and look to win all the scraps, loose balls and and deflections, just like utd do. Then when we get control of the game use our superior skills to pick them off

It's honestly just embarrassing that we have even a single post slating this player after that strike put us ahead. He was among our best yesterday, arguably was our best since he scored a strike that would lead to a 30 page thread in the transfer forum if he played for anyone but us.

I'm not Bosnian. There are and will be days where Negredo is the better option. But if we're complaining about a striker yesterday, Edin is not the appropriate target.

teddykgb said:
It's honestly just embarrassing that we have even a single post slating this player after that strike put us ahead. He was among our best yesterday, arguably was our best since he scored a strike that would lead to a 30 page thread in the transfer forum if he played for anyone but us.

I'm not Bosnian. There are and will be days where Negredo is the better option. But if we're complaining about a striker yesterday, Edin is not the appropriate target.

This

Did you see Dzeko go down like a sack of spuds after a shoulder charge and refuse to get up until the physios came on for another injured city player?
Once he realised no one was bothered about him and the ref told him to get up, he then got up and sulked. Different player? I'm not sure. Great goal......same attitude :(

teddykgb said:

This

teddykgb said:

Totally agree ... Kun was very poor and made a host of wrong decisions in crucial areas of the field and in crucial passages of play. Edin was quality again and I was very very surprised to say the least that his was the number that came up to be subbed. Can only think that the cut on his chin needed stitches which would've seen him off the field of play for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.