Not open for further replies.
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Last season we topped the EPL.

This season we finished 2nd.

Next season doesn't start until Aug.
Season's officially over,hence why I referred to it as "last season"

If that's what you took and chose to dispute from that post then that says a lot

"Pedantic" must be the theme of the day on here

No, I'm just amused you troll this thread when you don't have anything good to say about the player.

So I get a kick myself for trolling you.

What's that you say? Your ''pathetic''? You shouldn't be so rough on yourself.
I don't understand this post at all?

What have I said today in this thread, that is wrong/trolling?

Please keep in mind that I was not the one to engage in discussion in this thread today, so saying I troll this thread for the sake of it, is wrong to say the least. My last post was 2 days ago before I was addressed today.

The personal abuse was a classy touch I might add

pudge said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:
Season's officially over,hence why I referred to it as "last season"

If that's what you took and chose to dispute from that post then that says a lot

"Pedantic" must be the theme of the day on here

No, I'm just amused you troll this thread when you don't have anything good to say about the player.

I'm not talking about just today. I've seen your posts on here for well over a year now. I don't think I've seen you give him any compliments. Of course there is always the off chance I missed a post or two.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Oe9Pmh8-1uQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... e9Pmh8-1uQ</a>

Dzeko gol.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

I'm not talking about just today. I've seen your posts on here for well over a year now. I don't think I've seen you give him any compliments. Of course there is always the off chance I missed a post or two.
It's post like these that are the definition of "trolling".

And ignorant generalizations like that which makes these threads 270 pages.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

you do know he's entitled to his opinion don't you?

pudge said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:

Bwahahahhaah

I'm sorry what? If it's a generalization please prove me wrong. Go and dig deep into your replies and find something somewhere where you give Edin Dzeko praise.

I will GLADLY eat crow for making such 'ignorant generalizations'.<br /><br />-- Fri May 31, 2013 9:45 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:

That's fine but why come to this thread and post when he's only going to post negative comments?

All it does is cause the other guys to get louder and the end result is 270 pages of the same argument over and over and over and over and over again.

You see my point?

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

Bwahahahhaah

I'm sorry what? If it's a generalization please prove me wrong. Go and dig deep into your replies and find something somewhere where you give Edin Dzeko praise.

I will GLADLY eat crow for making such 'ignorant generalizations'.

-- Fri May 31, 2013 9:45 pm --

de niro said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

That's fine but why come to this thread and post when he's only going to post negative comments?

All it does is cause the other guys to get louder and the end result is 270 pages of the same argument over and over and over and over and over again.

You see my point?
Another poster addressed me in this thread.

And this thread should serve for an apology to be issued;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506&hilit=scored+more+than+mario" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506&hilit=scored+more+than+mario</a>

And that's not including the many times I've thanked and praised his goals.

pudge said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
pudge said:

Bwahahahhaah

I will GLADLY eat crow for making such 'ignorant generalizations'.

-- Fri May 31, 2013 9:45 pm --

de niro said:

You see my point?
Another poster addressed me in this thread.

And this thread should serve for an apology to be issued;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506&hilit=scored+more+than+mario" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506&hilit=scored+more+than+mario</a>

And that's not including the many times I've thanked and praised his goals.

It seems you do,

my sincere apologies for painting you with a broad brush and making an ignorant generalization.

Touche.

As much as I'm thankful for all Dzeko has done he simply doesn't contribute enough for the team and that's the bottom line of it. You rarely see him trying to win back a ball when he or one of his team mates loses it and that's a major downfall to this game. Be best for both parties if he left and we received a tidy sum, could imagine him flourishing in a like Serie A where the build up play isn't as fast as it is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.