Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Bosnian and a huge Dzeko fan and he did have a very good first game but we can't get carried away. I will admit there are many aspects of his game he must work on but I think that if he continues the way he started (and also scores some goals in the process) we will all be happy in the end.

evorus said:
Why can't these forum-fighters get banned? They call them "city fans" but they always are in a hurry to point out the negative sides of the players instead of just simply being happy about the 3 p and to be on top of the league. That sure is something...Just get rid of these rats around here, please!

Ha, you again.
Been on here 5 minutes and calling for lifelong City fans and long time posters on here to be banned, just because they are unwilling to join the conga line to suck your hero off.
I know who the "rats" are on here, the ones that will jump ship as soon as their idol moves on.

pudge said:
samharris said:
pudge said:
One more chance then, so that's 3. Forgive me for stating 2, how insulting of me

And once more, you might think it's insulting, but it's a statistical fact.

I've addressed his positives in his display that would say why he was praised and got MOTM, state two factual negatives and they come crawling out of the woodwork

To be fair all the players had at least two factual negatives.. Except Hart as he hardly touched the ball.
Yet stating 2 downsides to his otherwise great performance, In his own thread, is "shit"/"shitting on Dzeko"/silly/makes me a troll and a rat.

What's ironic is its not me who's accentuating the negatives, but more the positives I've stated are ignored. Like you said some people are just miserable sods I guess...

I think to some,youve made your own bed fella..

pominoz said:
evorus said:
Why can't these forum-fighters get banned? They call them "city fans" but they always are in a hurry to point out the negative sides of the players instead of just simply being happy about the 3 p and to be on top of the league. That sure is something...Just get rid of these rats around here, please!

Ha, you again.
Been on here 5 minutes and calling for lifelong City fans and long time posters on here to be banned, just because they are unwilling to join the conga line to suck your hero off.
I know who the "rats" are on here, the ones that will jump ship as soon as their idol moves on.

You know that has no relevance whatsoever with what i wrote? Or are you just ignorant? Do i really need to explain everything to you? Long time poster=more of a city fan?! I would rather say more of an forum-fighter than a "real" city fan...

evorus said:
pominoz said:
evorus said:

Ha, you again.

You know that has no relevance whatsoever with what i wrote? Or are you just ignorant? Do i really need to explain everything to you? Long time poster=more of a city fan?! I would rather say more of an forum-fighter than a "real" city fan...

You can say what you like, as can i (within reason), so how about fucking hypocrite, see below.

evorus said:
Always looked selfish in my eyes. Sometimes, when he can pass the ball and he choses not to and loses possesion, that sort of thing drives me crazy. And i mean times when there can be goals scored, not when they lead the game. But hey, that's just my opinion. The difference between him, jovetic ,navas and silva is huge. He will never be on their level, which is think will be proven in the future. He will just be good as a sub and the reason is because he is selfish and does not provide the service as the others do.

I take it then from your post above about Nasri, that posters should be banned only if they are negative about your hero?

Manuel Pellegrini tells Edin Dzeko to show City he is the real deal this season

"I told him that if he will stay here this year he must demonstrate the player that Manchester City bought two years ago,” says City boss
Prove yourself: Pellegrini has issued a challenge to Edin Dzeko
Manuel Pellegrini has told Edin Dzeko he must prove himself the player Manchester City thought they signed.

The new City manager has put his trust in the striker seemingly discarded by Roberto Mancini and was rewarded with a man of the match performance in the 4-0 demolition of Newcastle. But Pellegrini takes his side to Cardiff today demanding more of the Bosnian bought from Wolfsburg for £27m two and a half years ago.

Pellegrini said: “Dzeko played well against Newcastle, but not very, very well because for all the things he did he must score. Then he will have played very well indeed. He had bad luck. Of course I have no doubt he will score goals. He has scored goals through his whole career.

“I spoke with him before I arrived here and told him that if he will stay here this year he must demonstrate the player that Manchester City bought two years ago .”

Dzeko was widely expected to be sold by City at the end of last season, but Pellegrini credits the whole squad for helping restore his confidence and form.

The Chilean said: “Dzeko and a lot of players interest a lot of clubs. It’s very important for him to know that all of us trust him, not only me but also the other players, the club, everybody.

“I don’t expect a certain number of goals. The first thing is that the team wins. If the team wins, who scores is not the most important thing.

“Normally the striker will always be scoring, but in my team, normally all the players score goals. That’s very important.

“I don’t want to talk about last season. It’s not my duty. I know what I must do. My duty is to talk with all the players, not just one or two. They must know what I want of them and they must know that they are here in this squad because I trust them.”

Manuel Pellegrini wants to let his team's football do the talking
Mancini’s man-management style ruffled feathers at Eastlands, but Pellegrini appears intent on a low-key, if firm approach to the job.

He shunned the now familiar pitch centre introduction to the City fans on the opening day of the Premier League, maintaining results rather than gestures are what count.

“The best way for me to introduce myself is the way the team played,’ he said. “That is the way I want. Nobody suggested I should go to the centre circle. I wouldn’t do that. It’s not me.”

Pellegrini is almost as adamant that the touchline confrontation with an opposite number is not for him.

He said: “I hope not. You never know what happens in a match when the blood is up. You can stress. But I hope not.”

BlueMoonoverUS said:

"I told him that if he will stay here this year he must demonstrate the player that Manchester City bought two years ago,” says City boss
Manuel Pellegrini has told Edin Dzeko he must prove himself the player Manchester City thought they signed.

The new City manager has put his trust in the striker seemingly discarded by Roberto Mancini and was rewarded with a man of the match performance in the 4-0 demolition of Newcastle. But Pellegrini takes his side to Cardiff today demanding more of the Bosnian bought from Wolfsburg for £27m two and a half years ago.

Pellegrini said: “Dzeko played well against Newcastle, but not very, very well because for all the things he did he must score. Then he will have played very well indeed. He had bad luck. Of course I have no doubt he will score goals. He has scored goals through his whole career.

“I spoke with him before I arrived here and told him that if he will stay here this year he must demonstrate the player that Manchester City bought two years ago .”

Dzeko was widely expected to be sold by City at the end of last season, but Pellegrini credits the whole squad for helping restore his confidence and form.

The Chilean said: “Dzeko and a lot of players interest a lot of clubs. It’s very important for him to know that all of us trust him, not only me but also the other players, the club, everybody.

“I don’t expect a certain number of goals. The first thing is that the team wins. If the team wins, who scores is not the most important thing.

“Normally the striker will always be scoring, but in my team, normally all the players score goals. That’s very important.

“I don’t want to talk about last season. It’s not my duty. I know what I must do. My duty is to talk with all the players, not just one or two. They must know what I want of them and they must know that they are here in this squad because I trust them.”

Mancini’s man-management style ruffled feathers at Eastlands, but Pellegrini appears intent on a low-key, if firm approach to the job.

He shunned the now familiar pitch centre introduction to the City fans on the opening day of the Premier League, maintaining results rather than gestures are what count.

“The best way for me to introduce myself is the way the team played,’ he said. “That is the way I want. Nobody suggested I should go to the centre circle. I wouldn’t do that. It’s not me.”

Pellegrini is almost as adamant that the touchline confrontation with an opposite number is not for him.

He said: “I hope not. You never know what happens in a match when the blood is up. You can stress. But I hope not.”
I somehow doubt he'll get the same abuse as myself.

Spot on with what he said though, and Edin's showing good signs towards doing so.

pudge said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:

I somehow doubt he'll get the same abuse as myself.

Spot on with what he said though, and Edin's showing good signs towards doing so.
Nothing wrong with what he said. He's a striker and they must score goals which I'm sure Edin will do.
Now, lets beat Cardiff and then one by one all of them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.