Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan said:
Pudge who are u to insult others.
And the question was answered to you.
But not in 10 seconds that is.
THE CITY-s STRIKERS WERE LAZY because they were cut of the supply. The four in midfield ( with very bad Navas ), could not produce as the 5 in Bayern midfield ( with great wingers ). And that was said by 85 % poster in every thread. the team was wrong for that kind of opponent.
So Muller hates Dzeko then?

pudge said:
Zlatan said:
THE CITY-s STRIKERS WERE LAZY because they were cut of the supply. The four in midfield ( with very bad Navas ), could not produce as the 5 in Bayern midfield ( with great wingers ). And that was said by 85 % poster in every thread. the team was wrong for that kind of opponent.

probably he banged in goals left and right vrs them with wolfsburg and city..

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
samharris said:
I think you'll find that some of the posters you are referring to do not have football as the number 1 sport in their country..I think you'll find they call it 'soccer'

which explains so much!! :)

pudge is american ?
Irish in fact, born and raised and a season ticket holder to boot

Not too sure why you're having a go at the Falcons in a Dzeko thread though. Although, if it wasn't for you quoting him I wouldn't have been aware of the growing level of SH''s stupidity, so cheers.

Coward...snide digs from behind the safety of your foe button say's all there is to say.. you post in a condescending manner to many on here but met your match with me..so much so that you foed me.

If you cant handle what I have to say then fair enough foe me, but less of the lip and digs from behind your safety blanket..

Right . back to the Dzeko thread...

I bet Ireland (Northern and southern) wish they had him :) might fucking get somewhere.. :)

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
Zlatan said:

probably he banged in goals left and right vrs them with wolfsburg and city..
For Wolfsburg, true.

Just trying to gauge the logic of Zlatan because by said logic Muller either hates Dzeko or he's never played football before and it can't be the latter.

Unless of course, it's possible to highlight a flaw in Dzeko's game, as blasphemous as that is, without hating him.

Even you Zlatan, ignored any formation and personnel problems when you posted this gem of an excuse...

The only game he was not aggressive was Bayern. And i think it is because it was special game to him and he have huge respect for Bayern is personal friend with some defenders and so on ..

You can't have it both ways..

There has been a lot of people in the forum here that thought the same, or? Or that thought that the biggest problem was that you fielded a 4-4-2 and not another formation. In my eyes that is less a question of the formation but of the tasks the players have. Maybe we compare different things, too or two different models - here a model were the pure striker is the pure striker and the defender has to defend - and there a model where you expect a Robben to track back, in which a Ribery plays a second full back against Barcelona, a Müller and Mandzukic man cover Pirlo or Busquets and in which defenders are not only asked to defend but to make a good build up play.

I remember another interview of Müller from yesterday - the press pack is all over them when they are with the national team. In this the talk was about the defense of the German team - that was sloppy in the friendlies in August against Paraguay. He then joked that that was only a matter of the defenders or even better the thing of the goalkeeper - but then seriously that a lot can be helped by the work of the front four that need to press intelligently in packs so that they will be able to win the ball back early or that the ball cannot get played in control to the opponents forwards. A lot is about system and teamwork and workrate - and it starts with the forwards.

Agüero is a great forward with great technical abilities. But he would not play the way he does for ManCity if he would want to play for Bayern... He would have to score in abundance for that to really get that role - and Ribery and Robben are no players that only think about supporting a striker... ;)

Maldeika said:
There has been a lot of people in the forum here that thought the same, or? Or that thought that the biggest problem was that you fielded a 4-4-2 and not another formation. In my eyes that is less a question of the formation but of the tasks the players have. Maybe we compare different things, too or two different models - here a model were the pure striker is the pure striker and the defender has to defend - and there a model where you expect a Robben to track back, in which a Ribery plays a second full back against Barcelona, a Müller and Mandzukic man cover Pirlo or Busquets and in which defenders are not only asked to defend but to make a good build up play.

I remember another interview of Müller from yesterday - the press pack is all over them when they are with the national team. In this the talk was about the defense of the German team - that was sloppy in the friendlies in August against Paraguay. He then joked that that was only a matter of the defenders or even better the thing of the goalkeeper - but then seriously that a lot can be helped by the work of the front four that need to press intelligently in packs so that they will be able to win the ball back early or that the ball cannot get played in control to the opponents forwards. A lot is about system and teamwork and workrate - and it starts with the forwards.

Agüero is a great forward with great technical abilities. But he would not play the way he does for ManCity if he would want to play for Bayern... He would have to score in abundance for that to really get that role - and Ribery and Robben are no players that only think about supporting a striker... ;)

ALL true i agree. You know football :) !!
In Bayern Aguero should do different thing and score more. But all in all his better player than Muller, More complete player, striker.

samharris said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge is american ?

Not too sure why you're having a go at the Falcons in a Dzeko thread though. Although, if it wasn't for you quoting him I wouldn't have been aware of the growing level of SH''s stupidity, so cheers.

Coward...snide digs from behind the safety of your foe button say's all there is to say.. you post in a condescending manner to many on here but met your match with me..so much so that you foed me.

If you cant handle what I have to say then fair enough foe me, but less of the lip and digs from behind your safety blanket..

I bet Ireland (Northern and southern) wish they had him :) might fucking get somewhere.. :)

You been on the zimmer biscuits?

Not like you that, me likes though!!!

Zlatan said:
Maldeika said:

ALL true i agree. You know football :) !!
In Bayern Aguero should do different thing and score more. But all in all his better player than Muller, More complete player, striker.

Only if you play FIFA.

Like said before - you cannot compare them. If it is for technical skills, dribblings, maybe speed, shoot etc. - yes, that Agüero wins for sure. There is other categories that go to Müller.

Müller has not been a real forward since his youth times. He sometimes went up front when the striker were substituted in Heynckes' times. It is Guardiola that seems to want him up there again. He has the instincts and a special awareness for situations - and he scored so many for somebody that only a small part of his game works in front of the goal last year. Last year he scored away and in CL matches with ever 4th of his tries (different with his Bundesliga home matches) - quotes of a good striker. But the main idea to put him there is his movement. Guardiola wanted that already in 2010 - when he said that his wish player was Müller and that he would like him to play together with Messi and Villa. Think what a player like Messi could make out of his movements...

But actually this was not about the quality of the players but about the question if Müller might have said something wrong. In my eyes he did not. Not when you have that "modern" picture of a team working as a unit in which the forwards are the first defenders. Then the forwards of Manchester City did too less work in the match against Bayern - does not mean that that was the only thing that was wrong in that match.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
samharris said:
pudge said:

You been on the zimmer biscuits?

Not like you that, me likes though!!!

Ive been holding back fella.. for far too long!!!

A leaf out of the zimmer book helped mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.