Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan said:
For mr. ek13

I think you are not a Bosnian. I think you are one of those 10 -20 posters who are slating Dzeko for 2,3 years and now try to change a tactic.
If you are what you are saying you are i would like to question what is your reason to pop in. You must of know that 99 % of your countryman do not share your opinion. It could be all 99 % are deluded or you are so much smarter or you are some football expert, coach which would be interesting to see, Because you dont comment tactics and other things, players. You just pop in at Dzeko treads when it is HOT here :). Why do i " think " you are not Bosnian:
- Because your english is to perfect ( which you will found a reason to explain i am sure)
- No Bosnian will say that Negredo is " MILES " better, less than 1 % for sure. ( even if it was a true , and it is not ). Why it is not i have explained in details in his tread. Majority would not even said that Aguero is better but you see i am saying that HE is, and Tevez was also slightly better.
- As for not receiving enough quality balls which i dont remember i mentioned in THAT way. I just remember saying IF he will get ENOUGH QUALITY balls he WILL ( as always ) score the goals ( like feed the Goat ), It is like in your live ek13 in your club, job there are people players which is in front of you. You have to earn respect, passes, wages, you can not demand IT. And take the ball and dribble past 3 and score. Dzeko is deadly IF he receives quality balls of any kind, ( low, high, left, right, volley, head ). Just to receive them. That the same goes for Negredo you know, he is no Aguero. He can not dribble past 2,3. He also needs like Dzeko quality assists.
- As for you would bench him for a month to see what bla, bla. he is not 17 y. kid that he will learn something new. He was best player of the league ( chosed by players, to mr. Pudge, Muller included ), best scorer, voted by FANS as a best player in Wolfsburg of ALL TIMES. So he is too old to learn as , Negredo is to old to learn how to play with his right foot. And if you are so good at football you should know what those that mean. Be able the shoot just for one wing low balls, not so good 50 % lesser chance of good shoot if the defender covers your better feet and so on. Why Negredo is not clearly better i also explained in his tread and dont wont to repeat my self. He EVEN has yet to prove that he is clinical enough, and is able to score on constant basis which is not something which is given. Lot of good striker are not consistant scorers ( see Torres, ..... ). Which Negredo is better is: close ball control, short passes, pace and bullying defenders. That is all which he is better at SO FAR.
Not true most Bosnian that actually watch how he plays instead of just liking that his from Bosnia knows his shit. Negredo is a better player then dzeko. I'm Bosnian also and I wish we would sell him already.

kanovic said:
Zlatan said:
For mr. ek13

I think you are not a Bosnian. I think you are one of those 10 -20 posters who are slating Dzeko for 2,3 years and now try to change a tactic.
If you are what you are saying you are i would like to question what is your reason to pop in. You must of know that 99 % of your countryman do not share your opinion. It could be all 99 % are deluded or you are so much smarter or you are some football expert, coach which would be interesting to see, Because you dont comment tactics and other things, players. You just pop in at Dzeko treads when it is HOT here :). Why do i " think " you are not Bosnian:
- Because your english is to perfect ( which you will found a reason to explain i am sure)
- No Bosnian will say that Negredo is " MILES " better, less than 1 % for sure. ( even if it was a true , and it is not ). Why it is not i have explained in details in his tread. Majority would not even said that Aguero is better but you see i am saying that HE is, and Tevez was also slightly better.
- As for not receiving enough quality balls which i dont remember i mentioned in THAT way. I just remember saying IF he will get ENOUGH QUALITY balls he WILL ( as always ) score the goals ( like feed the Goat ), It is like in your live ek13 in your club, job there are people players which is in front of you. You have to earn respect, passes, wages, you can not demand IT. And take the ball and dribble past 3 and score. Dzeko is deadly IF he receives quality balls of any kind, ( low, high, left, right, volley, head ). Just to receive them. That the same goes for Negredo you know, he is no Aguero. He can not dribble past 2,3. He also needs like Dzeko quality assists.
- As for you would bench him for a month to see what bla, bla. he is not 17 y. kid that he will learn something new. He was best player of the league ( chosed by players, to mr. Pudge, Muller included ), best scorer, voted by FANS as a best player in Wolfsburg of ALL TIMES. So he is too old to learn as , Negredo is to old to learn how to play with his right foot. And if you are so good at football you should know what those that mean. Be able the shoot just for one wing low balls, not so good 50 % lesser chance of good shoot if the defender covers your better feet and so on. Why Negredo is not clearly better i also explained in his tread and dont wont to repeat my self. He EVEN has yet to prove that he is clinical enough, and is able to score on constant basis which is not something which is given. Lot of good striker are not consistant scorers ( see Torres, ..... ). Which Negredo is better is: close ball control, short passes, pace and bullying defenders. That is all which he is better at SO FAR.
Not true most Bosnian that actually watch how he plays instead of just liking that his from Bosnia knows his shit. Negredo is a better player then dzeko. I'm Bosnian also and I wish we would sell him already.

Also bosnian and agree with you, Dzeko needs to find a new club. Just found this article so maybe he is alredy on his way out..

Tottenham Could Pounce As Manchester City Plan Edin Dzeko Sale In January
by Mark Brus October 10th, 2013

Spurs and Roma on alert as Dzeko may leave in January.

Tottenham and Roma are on alert after learning that Manchester City are likely to sell Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko this January, CaughtOffside understands.

Dzeko had been linked with several moves away during the summer, with a whole host of big names such as Chelsea, Napoli and Monaco linked with ending his stay at the Etihad Stadium, though in the end he was somewhat surprisingly kept by the club, despite their purchase of two new big-name forwards.

However, with the likes of Sergio Aguero and Alvaro Negredo both out-performing Dzeko so far this season, and Stevan Jovetic still to come back to full fitness, Dzeko is still likely to become surplus to requirements for the 2012 Premier League champions.

Dzeko has a slightly underwhelming record of 42 goals in 114 appearances for City, and has often struggled to adapt to the pace of the game in the Premier League, having initially impressed in the Bundesliga with Wolsburg.

Still, with a reputation as a strong target man and a dangerous finisher, Dzeko won’t be without his suitors this January, and it is believed that City’s Premier League rivals Spurs could be one of the main contenders to sign him when the transfer window re-opens.

Andre Villas-Boas had been on the lookout for a new striker for much of the summer, signing Roberto Soldado from Valencia for £26m, though he had hoped to land another, and missed out on the likes of David Villa and Leandro Damiao.

Spurs will consider a number of their options this January, and may also revisit interest in the likes of Javier Hernandez and Christian Benteke, though with Dzeko likely to be available on a cut-price deal, the 27-year-old may become a higher priority for Villas-Boas.

Roma are also chasing a striker this season, having lost last season’s top scorer Dani Osvaldo to Southampton during the summer, and failing in their attempts to sign Demba Ba from Chelsea.

Dzeko may find the slower pace of the Italian game is better suited to his talents, and it is thought that the tall attacker may favour a move to Serie A if Roma make a suitable offer to City, who themselves would prefer to avoid selling to a rival.

The City front-man may also be interested to join a club on the up, with Roma enjoying a highly impressive start to the season in Serie A with seven wins out of seven so far under new manager Rudi Garcia.

Dzeko previously won the Premier League title with City in 2012, and could be another good recruit by the Roman side as they chase glory in their league this year.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/10/10/tottenham-could-pounce-as-manchester-city-plan-edin-dzeko-sale-in-january/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/10/10 ... n-january/</a>

I'm sorry but re reading everything you've posted Zlaja, you don't half talk out of your ads. You make points and comparisons between Dzeko and Negredo so much you are actually making me sick of the guy. Every point you make about Dzeko being the better overall player is invalid, SINCE HE ISN'T SHOEINH IT ON THE PITCH. It makes no sense to continually label someone brilliant and re quote their past honours and apparant talents when the given player is contradicting everything you say with his performances. In your eyes Dzeko is there to simply "wait for quality service and tap in the easy goals." Err, sorry, but it doesn't work like that. Thats like saying we will play a goalkeeper but expect him to only save the shots that are hit straight at him.

ek13 said:
To Zlatan,

I didn't want to but you made me do it.

Nabijem te ako mislis I dalje da je Dzeko klasa igracina. Covjek dugo ne igra dobro, to svak vidi osim tebe.

Bosnian enough for you?

I would like to explain it in our language very very much. But i will say in english, for others.
The man is 27, he has 3,4 years of TOP football in him. I think because he was undervalued here by some will only over motivated him to be better to be the player he once was. He need to play here enough good matches or to leave the club. Bench will not motivate him. Once you achieve that much, bench can not motivate you. Maybe for few times shock ( see Negredo now ) not in a long term it can not. it is countraproductive. See Torres, Higuain, Gomez and so on.. You will not make them better players by benching them. Quite opposite.
Understand legendo.

Zlatan said:
ek13 said:
To Zlatan,

I didn't want to but you made me do it.

Nabijem te ako mislis I dalje da je Dzeko klasa igracina. Covjek dugo ne igra dobro, to svak vidi osim tebe.

Bosnian enough for you?

I would like to explain it in our language very very much. But i will say in english, for others.
The man is 27, he has 3,4 years of TOP football in him. I think because he was undervalued here by some will only over motivated him to be better to be the player he once was. He need to play here enough good matches or to live the club. Bench will not motivate him. Once you achieve that much, bench can not motivate you. See Torres, Higuain, Gomez and so on..
Understand legendo.

Then he best get packing, as it's either the bench or out. And since he is "too good" for the bench, TAXIIIIII!

Proelia said:
Zlatan said:
Proelia said:
Tevez slightly better then dzeko? That discredits anything you say in future posts

Slightly better striker, finisher and better footballer all round.
But if he is so much better. Tell me why he was sold for like 11 mil ( if i am wrong please correct me ).
And how much is Dzeko worth on that logic 5 mil ??

Jesus navas wept

I was too optimistic though.
The Argentine completed his move from Manchester City earlier this week, for a reported fee of £10m, and he will form a new-look strike force

Zlatan said:
Proelia said:
Zlatan said:
Slightly better striker, finisher and better footballer all round.
But if he is so much better. Tell me why he was sold for like 11 mil ( if i am wrong please correct me ).
And how much is Dzeko worth on that logic 5 mil ??

Jesus navas wept

The Argentine completed his move from Manchester City earlier this week, for a reported fee of £10m, and he will form a new-look strike force
Tevez is 29 and was in the last year of his contract.

£10m for a player of his quality isn't much, but for a player in his situation then it was a good deal.

pudge said:
Zlatan said:
Proelia said:
Jesus navas wept

£10m for a player of his quality isn't much, but for a player in his situation then it was a good deal.

And how much would be a good deal for Dzeko in JAN. ??
And can you tell me for how much was Ballotelli sold ??

Zlatan said:
pudge said:
Zlatan said:

I would take £15-20m for Dzeko.

I fail to see what other clubs paid for other players has to do with anything though.

pudge said:
Zlatan said:
pudge said:

I would take £15-20m for Dzeko.

I fail to see what other clubs paid for other players has to do with anything though.

i don know really i also think that he should play the right way or be sold in JAN.
How do you fail to see ?
How can you ask 10 mil for Tevez ( 1 year left ) and 20 mil for Dzeko ( 1,5 or 2 years i am not sure left ).
And majority in here idolised Tevez as sooooo muchhh beter than Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.