Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Zlatan said:
And CIty did not try everything for him to succeed as you said. You have had always one or two too many strikers. It is bad for all. I would like you to answer to me would an attack of Suarez, van Persie, Aguero and Rooney be good. It should. They are all good players, would be given all chances as you say. IT WILL NEVER WORK. That is first big obstacle. Te second thing is Dzeko can score from every position but he is BEST at wingers proveding him quality balls. You can bet anything that Mancini knew that before he bought him. City did not by one winger up to this season. And this season it bought medium class winger who can not take man ON and beet him in one on one situation and pass the ball. City has bought a winger who does not have one assist in 7 games ??

If you are gonna say things like that I suggest you get your facts right.
Navas to Nasri-4-1....or are you suffering from selective memory syndrome.
Get over yourself.Dzeko is an average striker who has had plenty of chances to prove himself which he clearly isn't interested in doing.Blame whoever you like.In my eyes it comes from within. He doesn't even fucking run anymore..
People will always be grateful for his header and against QPR and his contribution but he is a poor striker for Manchester City.
Move him on...Get a better replacement.
I think we've already got him

But Navas is off topic. In two years ( before Navas ) city did not bought one decent winger. SO can you say City did everything for Dzeko ??

pudge said:
Zlatan said:
And CIty did not try everything for him to succeed as you said. You have had always one or two too many strikers. It is bad for all. I would like you to answer to me would an attack of Suarez, van Persie, Aguero and Rooney be good. It should. They are all good players, would be given all chances as you say. IT WILL NEVER WORK. That is first big obstacle. Te second thing is Dzeko can score from every position but he is BEST at wingers proveding him quality balls. You can bet anything that Mancini knew that before he bought him. City did not by one winger up to this season. And this season it bought medium class winger who can not take man ON and beet him in one on one situation and pass the ball. City has bought a winger who does not have one assist in 7 games ??

Get over yourself.Dzeko is an average striker who has had plenty of chances to prove himself which he clearly isn't interested in doing.Blame whoever you like.In my eyes it comes from within. He doesn't even fucking run anymore..
People will always be grateful for his header and against QPR and his contribution but he is a poor striker for Manchester City.

Honestly pal-I just don't get this fucking Dzeko lovin..
His fan boys just won't have him criticised..Why not..He is fucking gash. When he started against Bayern I just knew what was coming.Fucking mard arsed ****.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:38 am --<br /><br />
Zlatan said:
But Navas is off topic. In two years ( before Navas ) city did not bought one decent winger. SO can you say City did everything for Dzeko ??

Please resppnd to my earlier post-you said Navas has no assists-He has.Stop lying will you.

pudge said:
Zlatan said:

I would just repeat your words.
That is what you will like to think.

Zlatan I agree 100%, it's time to move on for both City and Dzeko, this partnership on the whole hasn't worked out well for either. Edin is a good forward that will get goals at teams such as Wolfsburg, Schalke, Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli, Dortmund, Sevilla, Atletico etc. If we started Edin for 38 games in the Premier League this season I have no doubts in my mind that he will get 20 goals, the same can be said for Negredo or any of our other strikers to be honest. The difference is that they offer more than just goals and that's it, there is no denying it because we both know it's true. I like Edin and as I say I'm sure he'll do well in the Bundesliga/Serie A next season and I will thank him and wish him well for his efforts when he goes. But he isn't right for City and City aren't right for him.

Dzeko has had 2 plus seasons to show what he can do.
Navas has had 7 games..

A really fair compariosn that is..Lets discuss Navas in 2 yrs yeah when he has been given a fair crack of the whip like Dzeko...So what has Dzeko done..4 goals at SPurs,Header v QPR...What else?

I am sory Navas had one assist. It was a mistake. But it still is true that 15 english posters had said that guy can not beat his defender. Just go and read it.
And for the list time. I said that Dzeko is BAD ( that mean not god ) at:
- low pace
- bad close ball control
- not so good at short pasing
- very bad at tracking back defender and generally at defending

Satisfied ?? I have said that this day for 10 times and than somebody tell me that i dont see his flows. Come on ??????
And Negredo would not to anything more against that Bayern in 4 : 4 : 2 against 5 in Bayerns midfield.

Zlatan said:
I am sory Navas had one assist. It was a mistake. But it still is true that 15 english posters had said that guy can not beat his defender. Just go and read it.
And for the list time. I said that Dzeko is BAD ( that mean not god ) at:
- low pace
- bad close ball control
- not so good at short pasing
- very bad at tracking back defender and generally at defending

Satisfied ?? I sadi that this 10 for 10 times and than somebody tell me that i dont see his flows. Come on ??????

So what is he good at? You are contradicting yourself.
A striker has to be a more all round footballer these days. Tracking back,working for the team etc...I am sorry but Dzeko does none of that.

How I imagine the reaction of most people who open this thread...

eddie-whaaa.gif

Puppet Master Silva said:
Zlatan I agree 100%, it's time to move on for both City and Dzeko, this partnership on the whole hasn't worked out well for either. Edin is a good forward that will get goals at teams such as Wolfsburg, Schalke, Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli, Dortmund, Sevilla, Atletico etc. If we started Edin for 38 games in the Premier League this season I have no doubts in my mind that he will get 20 goals, the same can be said for Negredo or any of our other strikers to be honest. The difference is that they offer more than just goals and that's it, there is no denying it because we both know it's true. I like Edin and as I say I'm sure he'll do well in the Bundesliga/Serie A next season and I will thank him and wish him well for his efforts when he goes. But he isn't right for City and City aren't right for him.

I would like him to move also. We agree on that 100 %.
Negredo is not better striker than Dzeko , he is just better allround player.
He is ONE FOOTED which is GIGANTIC FLAW ( just watch his you tube clips and the comments on people, of beeing one footed ) if you know anything about football. I think i dont need to explain to you how bad that is/can be. Just watch Negredos last goal. He almost didint score. It was a position for right foot, becasue the keeper was all in left. And he shot with his left of course and the ball catched the keeper. And he is not better than Dzeko in long shots or headers. I would say that Dzeko is slightly better in both , besides being two footed striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.