Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Edin is our current top striker, much more consistent than Aguero - And I'd argue he puts more effort in off the ball than Aguero too - but Aguero has much more skill to go past multiple players.

in before the shit storm coming your way gl !

And here it is , Dzeko couldnt put in any less effort if he tried and aguero has more talent in his left nut then dzeko has in his body

Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Edin is our current top striker, much more consistent than Aguero - And I'd argue he puts more effort in off the ball than Aguero too - but Aguero has much more skill to go past multiple players.

And here it is , Dzeko couldnt put in any less effort if he tried and aguero has more talent in his left nut then dzeko has in his body

Talkin bollocks again.. ;)

samharris said:
adorado30 said:
dream said:
No google can translate that, which only confirms that what I said is true.

You are really a top class idiot and a just fuck off with that shit. If you have balls, then type it in English and say what you want to say. Leave your racist remarks out of the football forum and stop embarrassing yourself ffs.

"wak trhk mullt hevrht omnut.."
Thats for all the clingon c u nt s on here!!

Maybe you could teach em few things on how to politely "stalk" pudge as he often would say when he has no answer....

adorado30 said:
samharris said:
adorado30 said:
You are really a top class idiot and a just fuck off with that shit. If you have balls, then type it in English and say what you want to say. Leave your racist remarks out of the football forum and stop embarrassing yourself ffs.

Maybe you could teach em few things on how to politely "stalk" pudge as he often would say when he has no answer....

you noticed it too then ;)

adorado30 said:
samharris said:
adorado30 said:

Would you be ever so polite to let me know what have I not answered?

Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:
Brendan110_0 said:

This.....with bells on!

pudge said:
adorado30 said:
samharris said:

No?

How ironic..

Also, I wouldn't say being called a "gobshite/****/coward and being labelled gay all within 5 minutes could be classified as polite, but those routine personal attacks would fall under stalking tbf

pudge said:
pudge said:
adorado30 said:
No?

How ironic..

Also, I wouldn't say being called a "gobshite/****/coward and being labelled gay all within 5 minutes could be classified as polite, but those routine personal attacks would fall under stalking tbf

Pudge, have a drink or two, i was being sarcastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.