Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Code:
 I called him shit and wank?

You wish to make up anymore lies or are you done for the day?

Yes, old (and deleted) Edin threads that are gone. You have slightly changed the opinion about him sometimes during 2012 when you realized Mario can not compare with him. Late 2012 and 2013 you have became (spice in every soup) every-bodies secretary and lawyer responding back to all posts that contained words of support for Edin.
I think you'll find I've never called him 'shit' or 'wank' or a 'lampost'

Repeating that I have won't make it true, but you're free to believe whatever lies you want.

In fact, if you wish to actually go back and look at the time you're referring to, you'll see I've had arguments with posters calling him 'shit' whilst defending him.

But boo Edin, I don't like you...
Even if you didn't doesn't change a thing, everyone knows where you stand when it comes to Dzeko.

Your point that Dzeko's fans started shit, by hyping him so much to cause all the hate directed at him is a fabrication. I've been lurking here for awhile, and it was definitely Dzeko taking the abuse first.

noise said:
pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Code:

Yes, old (and deleted) Edin threads that are gone. You have slightly changed the opinion about him sometimes during 2012 when you realized Mario can not compare with him. Late 2012 and 2013 you have became (spice in every soup) every-bodies secretary and lawyer responding back to all posts that contained words of support for Edin.

Repeating that I have won't make it true, but you're free to believe whatever lies you want.

In fact, if you wish to actually go back and look at the time you're referring to, you'll see I've had arguments with posters calling him 'shit' whilst defending him.

Even if you didn't doesn't change a thing, everyone knows where you stand when it comes to Dzeko.

Your point that Dzeko's fans started shit, by hyping him so much to cause all the hate directed at him is a fabrication. I've been lurking here for awhile, and it was definitely Dzeko taking the abuse first.
Honestly I think the tipping point was when someone started a thread to talk about how bad a player Balotelli was explicitly stating it was done to take the heat of Dzeko. I mean it was in the original post. A lot of bad blood was generated that day.

I like him, great player and wish him luck as it seems we are going with the mighty midget men and the big lads will have a bit part...shame really

taconinja said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Honestly I think the tipping point was when someone started a thread to talk about how bad a player Balotelli was explicitly stating it was done to take the heat of Dzeko. I mean it was in the original post. A lot of bad blood was generated that day.
I agree, things escalated.

rastus said:
I like him, great player and wish him luck as it seems we are going with the mighty midget men and the big lads will have a bit part...shame really
Negredo is a midget?

noise said:
pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Code:

I've not said that they started it, as childish as that sounds.

But that those who partake in knocking Aguero/Tevez/Balotelli/Negredo by calling them 'shit' or useless or labeling two the 'golden midgets' has only helped escalate the extreme, bullshit, never ending circle of arguments.

Example;

"Edin's shit" > "No, Tevez is shit, he's too selfish." > "Edin does fuck all, he's lazy" > "Aguero's been just as shit, talk about how shit he is" etc...

Just out of curiosity, what is my stance on Dzeko, in leymans terms if you will. It's nice to know that all the good things I've said and continue to say about Edin are pointless..

noise said:
taconinja said:
noise said:

It's unfortunate but I don't know... like I said, maybe a fresh start is what's needed.

taconinja said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Exactly, I fail to see how what I've said is any different.

Maybe it's a username thing.

taconinja said:
noise said:
taconinja said:
It's unfortunate but I don't know... like I said, maybe a fresh start is what's needed.
Yup. I think this is the end of the road for Edin at City. Only solution is a fresh start, at a mid table team somewhere. I recon it might take him a full season to get back to his playing days form. He might even get his first touch back, which he was actually praised for (for a big guy) before he joined City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.