Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
taconinja said:
noise said:
I agree, things escalated.
It's unfortunate but I don't know... like I said, maybe a fresh start is what's needed.
Yup. I think this is the end of the road for Edin at City. Only solution is a fresh start, at a mid table team somewhere. I recon it might take him a full season to get back to his playing days form. He might even get his first touch back, which he was actually praised for (for a big guy) before he joined City.
Midtable? I would figure he's bound for Germany although honestly he should be willing to move to a top Italian club or a good Spanish club if he's sensible. I don't think Barcelona or Real Madrid would be after him, but he suits German clubs very well. I'm a bit baffled as to why he (from what I understand) nixed a move to Napoli. He would have been the focal point and would have excelled under Benitez I think.

taconinja said:
noise said:
taconinja said:
It's unfortunate but I don't know... like I said, maybe a fresh start is what's needed.
Yup. I think this is the end of the road for Edin at City. Only solution is a fresh start, at a mid table team somewhere. I recon it might take him a full season to get back to his playing days form. He might even get his first touch back, which he was actually praised for (for a big guy) before he joined City.
Midtable? I would figure he's bound for Germany although honestly he should be willing to move to a top Italian club or a good Spanish club if he's sensible. I don't think Barcelona or Real Madrid would be after him, but he suits German clubs very well. I'm a bit baffled as to why he (from what I understand) nixed a move to Napoli. He would have been the focal point and would have excelled under Benitez I think.
I think he will have to deal with rotation in any top flight team that can afford him, and he needs to play to get back to his form. A mid-table team in Bundesliga and PL could afford him and give him what he needs which is regular football. In hope that he can accomplish with them what he was able to do in Wolfsburg.

Wank again, stealing a living.

Get rid asap.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:52 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:

Get rid asap.

Maybe I'll carry on slagging him, it worked that time.

;-)

Rammy Blue said:

Get rid asap.

-- Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:52 pm --

Rammy Blue said:

Get rid asap.

Maybe I'll carry on slagging him, it worked that time.

;-)

Always rated him, top player.

Great rope-a-dope from Dzeko. Not breaking into a jog in the 90 minutes to save his energy for extra time. Classic. Muhammed Ali would be proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.