Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was clear depiction of everything that is wrong with the attitude of majority of people on this thread, and you can even make arguments for recent managers of MCFC.

If ANYONE (bar Aguero), especially Dzeko, had missed what Torres had missed in that first half - they would be benched immediately, and permanently. Shit storm would come about on this thread.

But you (Mourinho) give a guy a chance, have some fucking patience, get behind him.

THEN he will bust his as$ for you.

You dont bench a guy (i.e. Dzeko, but there are other examples in current City team i.e. Clichy) after he doesnt score in ONE OR TWO GAMES - and then expect he will go through the wall for you. Fair and simple.

No loyalty, no backing of players - just endless fucking carousel and subbing people in an out.

Sorry, but not seeing how Pellegrini brought anything different to MCFC. His signing will turn out to be a failure. Mark my words.

EaglesFan said:
Yesterday was clear depiction of everything that is wrong with the attitude of majority of people on this thread, and you can even make arguments for recent managers of MCFC.

If ANYONE (bar Aguero), especially Dzeko, had missed what Torres had missed in that first half - they would be benched immediately, and permanently. Shit storm would come about on this thread.

But you (Mourinho) give a guy a chance, have some fucking patience, get behind him.

You dont bench a guy (i.e. Dzeko, but there are other examples in current City team i.e. Clichy) after he doesnt score in ONE OR TWO GAMES - and then expect he will go through the wall for you. Fair and simple.

No loyalty, no backing of players - just endless fucking carousel and subbing people in an out.

Sorry, but not seeing how Pellegrini brought anything different to MCFC. His signing will turn out to be a failure. Mark my words.

Disagree re Edin..Totally agree re Pellegrini

EaglesFan said:

Don't see negredo or dinho a failure in my eyes. Negredo is already better then dzeko is. He should get sold while we can still get some money from him.

kanovic said:
EaglesFan said:

Don't see negredo or dinho a failure in my eyes. Negredo is already better then dzeko is. He should get sold while we can still get some money from him.
Agreed, and a fresh start might be just what he needs too. Sometimes it doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.