Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
HazeM3 said:
pudge said:
Some save 1 on 1 in ET at 0-0.

First goal was always winning it at that stage, which Negredo scored.

You want to answer those dodged questions now or slip off again?

You brainless fuck, Dzeko set up that first goal. Your hate for Dzeko is insane. Im Bosnian i dont hate Serbs as much as you hate Dzeko, btw Serbs killed my grandparents. WTF did Dzeko ever do to you???
See above.

Reported this btw.
Above what???/ I give credit to Panti, he was awesome tonight.(altough this is EDIN DZEKO thread)
You are here just to spread hate and provoke people.
Dzeko was crucial in this win tonight with his assist for first goal to break the game and of course with his second to seal the win. DEAL WITH IT. FACTS

HazeM3 said:
pudge said:
HazeM3 said:
You brainless fuck, Dzeko set up that first goal. Your hate for Dzeko is insane. Im Bosnian i dont hate Serbs as much as you hate Dzeko, btw Serbs killed my grandparents. WTF did Dzeko ever do to you???
See above.

Reported this btw.
Above what???/ I give credit to Panti, he was awesome tonight.(altough this is EDIN DZEKO thread)
You are here just to spread hate and provoke people.
Dzeko was crucial in this win tonight with his assist for first goal to break the game and of course with his second to seal the win. DEAL WITH IT. FACTS
I think that if Cisse scores, we lose. So yeah, I think it was a pivotal moment and it's just my opinion that it changed the course of the rest of the game.

I've also given credit to Edin for what he did tonight, great assist and goal.

I haven't said anything wrong or "hateful"

Look past the username for once please

the old abbey said:
He scored so wot.garbage most of the game.ya cant polish a turd.

Good point.

There's no room at City for a player who scores regularly at domestic and international level and is by all accounts a popular member of the squad.

The sooner we are rid of such players the better.

pudge said:
I think that if Cisse scores, we lose. So yeah, I think it was a pivotal moment and it's just my opinion that it changed the course of the rest of the game.

Pudge, I dont get worked up easily, so an HONEST question: have the first goal been the other way around (Negredo crossing, Dzeko scoring) - you'd come here to yell "well, but it was only a tap-in, Negredo did everything".....you did it before, actually.

But now when it was other way around (Negredo with a tap-in, Dzeko with set up) - you came to say "well, but Negredo is the one who SCORED".

Do you realize how hypocritical that is? Just think about it.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:38 am --<br /><br />
Revolver said:
the old abbey said:

Good point.

There's no room at City for a player who scores regularly at domestic and international level and is by all accounts a popular member of the squad.

You cannot talk sense to some people here, please STOP...someone's head will explode.

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:

Pudge, I dont get worked up easily, so an HONEST question: have the first goal been the other way around (Negredo crossing, Dzeko scoring) - you'd come here to yell "well, but it was only a tap-in, Negredo did everything".....you did it before, actually.

But now when it was other way around (Negredo with a tap-in, Dzeko with set up) - you came to say "well, but Negredo is the one who SCORED".

Do you realize how hypocritical that is? Just think about it.
When have I done that before?

Surely those only saying he set up the first, which I said at the time was great work from him, are ignoring that someone else actually scored and in arguably "won the game"?

Again, I've said numerous times tonight that it was great work for the first goal from Edin, and a great finish and composure for his goal but before that at 0-0 Pants made a pivotal save, is it that wrong to think that changed the game? Do we win if they score that chance? It's irrelevant to discuss that at length in this thread i was merely putting my opinion forward to whom stated Dzeko "won the game"

What exactly have I said wrong? Where's the usual hatred I apparently exude?

Tonight was a good example of how frustrating Dzeko is. He can turn it on as shown for the assist and his goal but apart from that he was poor for 90 mins, that's not harsh or incorrect to state is it?

I think I might just turn into this Bosnian/Dzeko hating "brainless fuck" to see what it's like.

"well, but it was only a tap-in, Negredo did everything".....you did it before, actually.

Negredo's goal;
Great work from Edin, great finish from Negredo....

Dzeko's goal;
Great finish, can actually enjoy the rest now.

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:

Do you realize how hypocritical that is? Just think about it.

-- Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:38 am --

Revolver said:
the old abbey said:

Good point.

You cannot talk sense to some people here, please STOP...someone's head will explode.

Dzeko is not perfect and at times I wish he did exert himself a little more but he was bought to score goals (which to some here appear to be almost an irrelevance) and that's what he's done at City.

Sort your head out dzeko lovers.hes off in january and you know it.i dont dislike him as a man just a footballer because hes no bollocks.hes slow.touch of an elephant.shit in the air for 6'3. Mardarse.have you got another half hour?

the old abbey said:
Sort your head out dzeko lovers.hes off in january and you know it.i dont dislike him as a man just a footballer because hes no bollocks.hes slow.touch of an elephant.shit in the air for 6'3. Mardarse.have you got another half hour?
Come off it pudge you hateful, brainless.... oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.